Do you want to win a $750 college sponsorship that help you cover expenses? then consider entering this WallStreetMojo Scholarship Program for college students (current enrolled or headed there in 2016-17).
To apply, Please submit essays addressing the following two questions found on the website below.
Question 1 – Why “Money Management” is important for personal and professional growth.(minimum 1000 words, maximum 1500 words)
Question 2 – Why should you receive this scholarship and how it will help you? (minimum 1000 words, maximum 1500 words)
Deadline & Results
- Deadline: 5 p.m PDT 15th February, 2017
- The scholarship recipient will be selected and notified directly by Feb 27, 2017, and announced on this page.
How to Submit your Essay
- Please email you writeup to email@example.com. The format should be Word document (.doc or .docx). Images or graphics used should be submitted as PNG files.
- Please do include your first name and last name in the word file name. For example – John_Doe.doc
- the email content should include the following –
- Phone Number
- High School Name, City and State
- College (you are attending or plan to attend or have applied for admission)
- Entrants must be either a college-bound high school senior or a student currently enrolled in an accredited university for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Limited to one entry per student.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, thoroughness, clarity of objective and plot.
- Entries that have been plagiarized will be automatically disqualified. No second chance will be given to the student on the same.
- Please note that No purchase is necessary and no fees are required to enter.
- Applicants agree to provide correct and full information to be eligible to participate.
- Applicant agrees to use these funds for education/tuition/books.
- Incomplete application will be automatically disqualified.
- Applicant acknowledges that all entries are property of WallStreetMojo.
We hope to see many student participants! Be sure to read the rules and submission details carefully before entering!