Accounting Course Bundle (39 Courses, includes IFRS & US GAAP)
This Accounting Course is a bundle of 39 Online certification courses with 160+ hours of HD video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This course is designed for anyone and everyone who want to master their accounting skills. Topics include Basic Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, IFRS, US GAAP, accounting for securities lending market, accounting for derivatives in hedge funds, accounting for repo transactions, depreciation accounting.
What you get in this Accounting Course Bundle?
Mobile App Access
Online Accounting Course Details
|Course||Online Accounting Course|
|Deal||This is 39 course bundle. Please note that you get access to all the 39 courses. You do not need to register for each course separately.|
|Hours||160+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Basic Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, IFRS, US GAAP, accounting for securities lending market, accounting for derivatives in hedge funds, accounting for repo transactions, depreciation accounting.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the accounting course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such.|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 39 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/LinkedIn profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Accounting Course Curriculum
This entire online accounting course is divided into seven sub-courses which can be done separately as well. But to extract the best out of the entire course, it’s better that you complete all of them and also follow the sequence in completing them.
|S. No.||Course Bundle Name||No. of Courses||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Basic Accounting||4||7||This Online Accounting course will help you understand everything you need to know about accounting. To begin with, we will start with this module. In this module, first, you will learn about the accounting foundation where you will learn about what accounting is and how it works. Then, you will get to understand three basic financial statements that every accountant needs to look through every day – the income statement, the balance sheet, and the cash flow statement. Once you learn and master these three statements, you will be able to go to the next level, i.e. advanced accounting.|
|2||Advanced Accounting||12||37||In this module, you will learn 12 separate sub-modules that will teach you the nitty-gritty of advanced accounting. In the first sub-module, you will learn about goodwill calculation along with examples and appropriate disclosures as per the IFRS. In the second sub-module, you will learn two specific methods – purchase method and the pooling method. In the third sub-module, you will learn how to do accounting for bonds and will also learn advanced financial jargon. In the fourth sub-module, you will learn how to do branch accounting, i.e. the extended geographical locations. In the fifth sub-module, you will get to understand the accounting for related parties transactions as per the IAS 24. In the sixth sub-module, you will learn about foreign currency transactions. In this sub-module, you will learn how an organization would do the accounts when there would be transactions in foreign currency. In the seventh sub-module, you will learn about deferred tax, accounting valuation, revalued assets, net operating losses etc. In the eighth module, you will learn about accounting on leasing. In the ninth module, you will get to understand the accounting for special purpose entity (SPE). In the tenth module, you will learn about business combinations, meaning you will learn to account of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers etc. In the eleventh module, you will learn about limited liability partnerships (LLP) and how it works. In the final sub-module, you will learn about the accounting for changes in ownership.|
|3||Cost Accounting||5||16||This Online Accounting course is a comprehensive course. In this course, you will not only learn about financial accounting in detail, you will also learn cost accounting definition. In this course, you will learn about how you can find the costing of a process or a product and how you can help the management decide on certain aspects of the business (based on the cost-reduction, cost behavior, cost-volume-profit relationship, etc.|
|4||Management Accounting||1||14||Management accounting is another huge part of accounting. You will learn the nitty-gritty of management accounting too in this accounting training. You will learn how to make the right decisions, how to understand the data of financial accounting & cost accounting, and how to prepare internal financial reports, accounts, and records.|
|5||IFRS Accounting||1||28||IFRS emphasizes more on general principles than GAAP. In this accounting training, you will learn about how to present financial statements, how to borrow costs, how to account for income taxes, how to account for retirement benefit plans, how to conduct industry-specific accounting, etc. This module is comprehensive and will add tremendous value to your accounting career.|
|6||US GAAP Course||12||42||In this module, you will learn the essential principles of GAAP and its implications. From consolidation to the presentation of financial statements, from the income statement to statement of cash flow, from inventory to property, plant, and equipment, etc.|
|7||Advanced Accounting Special Topics||4||16||In this last module, you will learn about four special topics. This Accounting training will teach how to do accounting for securities lending markets, how to do accounting for derivatives in hedge funds, how to do accounting for repo transactions, and how to conduct depreciation accounting.|
|Total Courses – 39||Total Hours – 160+|
Industry Growth TrendThe wealth management platform market was valued at USD 1.52 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3.20 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.4% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Accounting Course Sample Certificate
- A curiosity to master accounting: If you don’t have any interest in accounting, you can skip this course. This Accounting course is designed for those who are pumped for a course like this. And the good news is, if you want to learn one course and get lifetime benefits of mastering accounting, you won’t get any other course better than this in the market.
- Basic knowledge of accounting: Though you will learn the basics of accounting in this course, it always helps you have the fundamentals clear before going through this accounting training.
- Students of accounting: This is the perfect online accounting course for students of accounting. If you do this one course, as students of accounting, you don’t need to do any other accounting training. If you have knowledge of basic accounting, you can do this course (even if you’re from a different domain) and learn and master accounting.
- Accounting professionals: If you’ve been working as an accountant, this accounting training will turn out to be pure gold for you. You will get so much from this online Accounting course, that you don’t even need to go through any additional material. Just enroll, learn, and apply. You will certainly reach the higher rung.
Who shouldn’t take this Online Accounting Training?
- If you don’t like accounting: If you don’t have any interest in accounting, don’t take this course. This Accounting course is entirely on accounting. And you will get immense value if you’re interested in it.
- If you’re from a different domain: If you’re from a different domain and you don’t have any knowledge or interest in accounting, it would be difficult for you to learn this course. Until you’ve tremendous interest even if you’re from a different domain, don’t do this online accounting course.
Why should I do this Accounting training?
There’s no reason why you shouldn’t! If you’re the right person to do this course (meaning if you love accounting or study it), you will absolutely love this course.
What’s the number one benefit of this accounting training?
If we set aside all other benefits, the number one benefit of the course is the course itself. You will get so much value out of it, that you will stop asking this question within the first few modules.
Where do the Learners Come From?
WallStreetMojo’s Accounting course has been taken by professionals globally. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, San Francisco, Bay Area, New York, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UK, Dubai, Riyadh, UAE, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.
Can I see the Demo Videos?
Yes, you can view the demo videos above.
What are the Payment Options
You can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. Additional payment options include pay by PayPal and 2checkout.
Here are some of the sample videos of this course. Click on the icons below to view the samples –
- It will add immense value to your career: If you’re an accounting student or an accounting professional, this is the ultimate accounting course you should do. This is comprehensive, easy to understand, easy to replicate, and it will change the course of your career.
- You will reach to the next level in accounting: This course itself is capable to help you reach the next level. If it means getting promoted or getting more responsibilities, then be it.