TAKE THIS BUNDLE
Advanced Excel Course
67+ Hours of Videos
Full Lifetime Access
Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Excel 2016 – Advanced
Microsoft Excel Charts & SmartArt Graphics
Microsoft Excel Date & Time
Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016
Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel
Skills you will master
- Excel 2016 – Advanced
- Charts and SmartArt Graphics
- Date and Time Functions
- Power Pivot
- Statistical Tools
- Microsoft Excel Simulations
- Power Excel
- Excel Reports
- Building Dynamic Heat Map
- Financial Functions
- Microsoft Excel Dashboard
- Creation of Basic CRM using VBA
Advanced Excel Online Training Course
This Online Advanced Excel Course is a bundle of 16 courses with 67+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of these courses.
Microsoft Excel is an amazing tool with unlimited functions and tools that can be put to use in your daily life. This Advanced Excel training course promises to deliver an in-depth understanding of such features with case studies and examples. We will go step by step and teach you advanced excel like no one does. Let’s explore MS Excel through this course in the most structured way possible.
- Course Overview
- Course Details
- Pre-requisites to Advanced Excel course?
- Target Audience
- Demo Videos
- Career Benefits
Advanced Excel Training Online Course Overview
|Course||Advanced Excel Training Course Online|
|Deal||This is a 16 Excel Training course bundle. You will get access to all 16 Excel courses at once.|
|Hours||67+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Excel 2016 – Advanced, Charts and SmartArt Graphics, Date and Time Functions, Power Pivot, Statistical Tools, Microsoft Excel Simulations, Power Excel, Excel Reports, Building Dynamic Heat Map, Financial Functions, Microsoft Excel Dashboard, Creation of Basic CRM using VBA|
|Excel Templates Included?||Excel templates that were used are provided as a download|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the Advanced Excel Training online course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such. You should have keen interest in learning Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 16 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/LinkedIn profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self-Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Excel (Windows)|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Advanced Excel Online Course Curriculum
To give you a brief overview of what you would learn in this Advanced Excel course online, here are the key lessons described below.
|S. No.||Course Name||No. of Courses||Course Description|
|1||Microsoft Excel 2016 – Advanced||1||In this first Advanced Excel training course, you will learn about what the fundamentals of what Microsoft Excel 2016 is all about. Since this is an advanced course, you’ll not only learn about the basics, but also the formulas, charts, graphs at an advanced level. This module will help you understand the rest of the course easily.|
|2||Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics||1||In this Advanced Excel course, you will learn about excel charts and SmartArt Graphics. In this course, you will learn each step in one module. While you learn, make sure that you apply what you’ve been learning.|
|3||Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time||1||As the title suggests, in this Advanced Excel training course online, you will learn about the excel date and time. You will learn how to go to Formulas. Then from Formulas, you will go to Functions. And then select Date & Time and select NOW. And click OK.|
|4||Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016||1||In this module, you will learn about the Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016. You will learn much more in detail in this module. But to give you a brief overview, you need to go to File, and then Options and then Add-Ins. Then in the manage box, click on the Com Add-Ins and click Go. Then you need to look at the Microsoft Office Power Pivot Box and check it and click OK.|
|5||Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel||1||In this Advanced Excel training course online, you will learn about the statistical tools you would need to use in Microsoft Excel 2016. would need to use. From data analysis to regression analysis, you would learn everything in this module. Look, every time Microsoft Office launches a new version, it has some added functionalities. Doing this course will help you learn how you can apply statistical tools in Microsoft Excel 2016.|
|6||Microsoft Excel Simulations Training||1||In this module, you will learn to create a model by using the programming language and writing code in it.|
|7||Power Excel Training||1||In this Advanced Excel training course online, you will discover the most sophisticated analytical tool the MS Excel has, i.e. the power excel training. By using these lessons in the module, you will be able to make sense of the data and derive meaning for the right decision making.|
|8||Microsoft Excel Reports||1||How would you make reports? Well, in this module, we will teach you exactly how you can create reports using Microsoft Excel.|
|9||Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016||1||As the name suggests, in this module, you will learn how you would be able to build dynamic heat map using MS Excel 2016. It will allow you to use conditional formatting and also help you compare the data visually by picking colours.|
|10||Financial Functions In Excel – Microsoft Excel Course||1||Financial functions are important right? Many of you will say a resounding yes. Well, in this module, you will learn the entire financial functions of MS Excel course.|
|11||Microsoft Excel Dashboard Training||5||In this dashboard training, you will learn about creating sales dashboard, preparing interactive dashboards, and building HR dashboards & analytics at beginner & advanced level.|
|12||Creation of Basic CRM by using Microsoft Excel VBA and SQL Express||1||Ask any small business owner? She would be able to tell you the importance of CRM? What if you can create a basic CRM using the Microsoft Excel VBA and SQL Express? Well, in this module, you will learn to do exactly that.|
|Total Courses -16|
Certification of Completion
Prerequisites to this Online Advanced Excel Course
- Basic knowledge of Excel: As you can guess, this is the first thing you should have. Without the basic knowledge in Excel, you won’t be able to do this course. This Advanced Excel Course online is specifically designed for advanced individuals/business owners/students who have already mastered the fundamentals of MS Excel.
- Interest to learn Excel at the advanced level: Let’s say that you don’t need to use Excel an advanced level in your professional field. Would you be interested to learn advanced Excel Course? Most probably not. That’s why it’s important that you’re curious and interested to learn Excel at an advanced level.
Target Audience for this Online Advance Excel Course
- Students who need to use Excel comprehensively: Let’s say that you’re pursuing a course in Finance and you need advanced excel to create complex financial models. This Advance Excel course, then, would be the perfect one for you. Once you do this Advance Excel Training, you don’t need to go through any additional material to learn advanced excel. This is the best course you would ever get your hands on.
- Professionals who need to use Excel extensively: If you need to use Excel at an advanced level, this advanced excel training is a must-learn for you. You will not get a course like this in the market.
Who Shouldn’t do this Online Advanced Excel Course?
- If you don’t have any knowledge of Excel: If this is you, you shouldn’t do this advanced excel course. First, you need to know the basics of MS Excel to be able to extract the maximum value out of it.
- If you’re not interested at all in learning Excel: Not all professionals/students need to learn Excel, right? If this is you, skip this advanced excel training because you won’t be able to get the value out of this course if you aren’t interested at all at the first place.
Advanced Excel Online Course FAQs
Why should I do this Advanced Excel Course?
Because you won’t get any better course in Advanced Excel than this. This will not only teach you the nitty-gritty of advanced Excel, it will also teach you the tools and methods to build models, create simulation training, and a lot more.
If I don’t have any knowledge of Excel, should I do this Advanced Excel Course?
The short answer to this is no. But if you can learn the basics quickly, this may not seem daunting to you. To do this course, we recommend a basic sense of the fundamentals.
Advanced Excel Training Course Online Demo Videos
Career Benefits of this Advanced Excel Training
- It will add immense value to your career: Yes, if you use Excel on a daily basis, this course may become the reason for getting a promotion. This course is powerful. But how much you can take away from this course is always dependent on how much you apply.
- It will make you an Excel-ninja: Truly, it will make you someone who would master Excel. After this course, analyzing sets of data, building complex models, conducting analysis would be a piece of cake for you.