- Employed with Amazon India as a financial analyst
- Previously worked with Shell Ltd and L&T Ltd
- Core experience in Business Finance and Financial reporting
Anugraha is a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) and a Cost accountant (CMA Inter) with 4+ years of experience in Business controllership, Financial and Statutory reporting, Audit, Management Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting, Business partnering, and Working Capital Management.
She is also a seasoned content writing professional with experience in white papers, blogs, articles, and marketing content. She has generated content for online training platforms and virtual learning programs. She has expertise in subject matter finance and has done a lot of write-ups on finance-related topics.
- C.A. from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) – Cleared all levels in the First attempt
- CMA – Intermediate from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) – Cleared in First attempt
- B.Com. from University of Madras, Chennai – Secured 73%
Anugraha is a travel enthusiast and she loves to explore new things.