- Freelance Content Writer at WallStreetMojo
- Former Assistant Vice President at Darashaw & Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- 7 years of rich experience in the financial markets as a research analyst, strategist, content writer, investor, and institutional equity advisor.
Diksha Keni is a Content Writer and Research Analyst with excellent research, writing, communication, and problem-solving skills. She has been involved with conducting research in the financial markets, identifying the market trends, understanding the impact of macroeconomic fundamentals, executing investment strategies, and converting that knowledge into analytical deliverables.
Diksha has made independent stock recommendations during her 7 years of experience as an Assistant President at Darashaw & Co. Pvt. Ltd. She has also worked with HSBC Asset Management (India) Pvt. Ltd. and has prepared a comprehensive analytical report during her internship in the firm.
Diksha has worked as a Freelance Content Writer at WallStreetMojo, where she has crafted quality industry-relevant content on diverse topics. She has earned credentials such as Content Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy and Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification by Google.
- Diksha has completed P.G.D.B.M (Finance) from N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research and has been accredited with NISM Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification
- She has also received a Certificate of Achievement from the University of Leeds for completing the Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work Certification Course.
Research, strategic planning, content writing, and communication are the competencies close to her heart, She believes in following her dream - it is never too late to start. She has identified her skill-set and has converted her passion into a profession.
“Look at obstacles as opportunities to grow each day, be focused, and endeavor - you will certainly find your way.”