- Treasury Manager with NatWest Bank
- Past Editor-in-chief for the official newsletter of the ICAI branch
- Experienced in handling treasury operations, audits, accounting & consultancy assignments
- Skills include treasury management, risk management, auditing, IT, costing, taxation, etc.
Harpreet is a Chartered Accountant with 5+ years of experience, primarily in the Banking Industry. He started his career journey with Yes Bank as their internal auditor.
For over 3 years, he handled numerous audit assignments for them including their finance, treasury, risk management, strategic business units, and retail branches. Thereafter, he began a new journey with NatWest Bank.
For the last 3 years, he has been handling foreign exchange risk management, interest rate risk management, hedging, and hedge accounting profiles for them.
Further, he has also contributed articles to various national and international journals and is a renowned technical speaker. He has held the position of Editor-in-chief of the official newsletter of one of the branches of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- CA from ICAI in 2015 with All India Rank 48
- B.Com. from CCS University
- CMA from ICMAI in 2018 with All India Rank 31
- FRM from GARP in 2019
- CS Executive from ICSI in 2019
- CTP from IIBF in 2020
- IndAS certification from CRISIL