- Associate with JP Morgan and Chase in Corporate Finance Division
- Skilled in Equity Research, Financial Modelling, Fixed Income and Accounting
- Formerly served as a Functional Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services
- Carries a passion for stock markets and finance
Harsh has conducted valuation for major publicly traded companies through DCF Model, and Comparison methods, and has good financial analysis skills. He has also handled Reconciliation of Accounting for Fixed Income Securities and Regulatory Reporting.
Harsh has served as a Domain Expert at Tata Consultancy Services for Finance ERP Modules and has helped them develop and compete with other ERP products and serve SME clients. He has good experience in looking after the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statement for Fixed Income Securities in the corporate finance division.
Harsh is the first attempt Chartered Accountant and he also cleared CFA Level III (USA) examination. In his experience, he has developed an Indirect Cash Flow Statement report for ERP software where users can use that report to pull the data.
- Harsh has completed Graduation from Bharathiar University.
- He has also completed Chartered Accountancy from ICAI and CFA Level III from CFA Institute (USA).