Mahalakshmi (Shree) Venkatesh CPA
- Finance Manager at Samsung
- Former Sr Accountant at Real Page and Toyota Connected
- Certified Public Accountant with 10+ years’ experience in the field of finance and accounting in diversified industries, including Information Technology, Banking, Retail, Capital Markets, and Mortgage. Well versed with month end activities, reconciliations, posting JE, forecasting, Budgeting, variance analysis and sales tax applications. Having expertise in revenue recognition and revenue accounting.
Shree Venkatesh has worked in finance and Accounting for the past 9-10 years . She started her career as an audit associate, Jr Financial Analyst , credit specialist and then moved on to work as Sr financial Analyst and Sr accountant in various industries
After completing CPA exams Shree Venkatesh worked with the FDIC as an employee of Porter Keadle Moore (PKM). She was Assigned to different FDIC banking institutions to balance bank loan assets in process of closure.
She has worked in core accounting post FDIC days . She worked on revenue recognition with emphasis on ASC 606 at Toyota Connected. She explored difference avenues of the accounting world at Real Page inc and now is excited to take up a new position as the Finance Manager at Samsung.
- Bachelors in Accounting (Commerce): Obtained Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Calcutta University, India
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA): Holding an active CPA license
- Chartered Accountancy(CA): Group Two of Final Examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Company Secretary(CS): Passed Final Examinations of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Preparing to take CMA exams in 2021
Shree loves to read ,write, bake and travel . She is a published author of the book . “Miracle of life-the Nicu Journey”. Her poems have been published in a couple of anthologies.