- Lead Assistant Manager at EXL Service, Toronto, Canada
- Worked as Senior Associate at Moody's
- Worked as Research Analyst at S&P CRISIL
Melvin Sewak has varied experiences in the field of finance with multiple companies and clients, wherein he provided them with consultation and solutions. This included analyzing financial markets and structuring financial models.
He has expertise in Company Valuations using a wide variety of valuation techniques. He has also worked with many investment bankers to create pitch books for raising capital.
Melvin always had a natural knack for computer programming and through his programming expertise, he has solved real-world problems in the domain of finance. Along these lines, Melvin developed financial automation for banking institutions.
- MBA, Finance (Gold Medalist) from IBS, Hyderabad
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science