- Chartered Accountant working in the field of finance and accounts for past 6 years
- Working as a Manager of Finance and Accounts in a leading firm
- Working as a content writer with WallStreetMojo
- Working as Subject Matter Expert – Finance, with Chegg India Pvt Ltd
- Core Skills include accountancy, audit, costing, treasury management, etc.
Pranjal Jain is a Chartered Accountant having 6 years of working experience in the fields of finance, accounts, costing, audit, business, and commercial laws, etc. He has been associated with WallStreetMojo since May'2019 and has written various articles in the fields of Accounts, Finance, Cost, Audit, etc.
Also, he is presently working as a Finance and Accounts Manager in one of India's leading Steel companies since January 2018 and has experience in areas like indirect taxes (GST), income tax, costing, and auditing.
- Pranjal is a Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi
- He has completed CS Executive from Institute of Company Secretaries of India in December 2016
- He has also completed B.COM from Vikram University, Ujjain
Reading articles related to finance, Playing Guitar and Playing Cricket
“For an actively working finance and accounts professional person, there exists no age limit or any other restriction for learning. One should always be ready to adjust with upcoming changes; as with the growing diverse business scenarios and information & technology, knowledge up-gradation is the key to success"