- Freelance Content Writer and Educator
- Former IFRS Specialist at Sarens Inc
- 6+ years of Post Qualification in Financial Management, Accounting, IFRS Reporting, and Cost Management
Chartered Accountant by profession, Seema started her career with Royal Bank of Scotland as a financial analyst. Gradually moving up the corporate ladder, she parallelly continued her perusal for knowledge through IFRS certification from ACCA UK.
Post that she landed a stint with Sarens Inc where she was a part of the team responsible for the transition to IFRS. Thereafter, she worked as Finance Controller at Trident Limited, one of the largest Home Textile Manufacturer and Exporter from India. She headed the Yarn Division of the company.
Post that she took a small sabbatical from her career to start her family. She has since worked on a freelance basis with various organizations such as Chegg India Pvt. Ltd. and WallStreetMojo where she has utilized her knowledge and experience gained over the years to impart and train other finance professionals around the world.
- Seema earned her Chartered Accountant qualification from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- She also holds a diploma in IFRS from ACCA UK.