- Former Associate at BNP Paribas
- Over 5 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry & Capital Markets
- Honors Graduate from University of Massachusetts Boston and Harvard Business School
Vivek Shah is an experienced financial professional who has worked in the Investment banking industry in elite investment banks for more than 5 years. Professionally, he has worked with various derivative products into Rates and Credit.
Additionally, he also has some exposure to the Front Office where he worked very closely with traders to design and understand complex derivative products. Extensively, he has an interest in stocks, ETFs, options, commodities, fixed income, and currencies.
- He is an honor graduate from the University of Massachusetts in Boston, within which he also completed a Semester at Harvard Business school.
- Academically, he has Masters in Business Administration from the University of Mumbai and MS Finance from UMass Boston
- Masters in Commerce from the University of Mumbai
"Always work in silence and let your success make the noise, and to achieve your desired goal you might have to bear temporary sufferings that will eventually lead to permanent relief"