What you get
Mobile App Access
Basic Microsoft Excel Training Course
This Online Basic Microsoft Excel Training is a comprehensive bundle of excel courses with hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of these courses.
No matter what profession you are in, it’s important that you know how to use the basic excel. And basic excel doesn’t only mean just feeding the inputs and knowing one or two functions or formulas.
It means that you know how to use a series of functions and formulas whenever you need to create a basic financial model or a set of data that would help the management take an important decision.
Basic knowledge of MS Excel means you would know how to create a pivot table, you would know how to use the shortcuts, how to create graphs & charts, and also how to use the date and time.
So, here’s a course that we created for you if you want to master the basic MS Excel.
Before we ever talk about the Basic Microsoft Excel Course curriculum, let’s have a look at what tangible skills you will learn from this training.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits
- Review / Testimonial
About Basic Excel Training Course
|Course||Online Basic Excel Training Course|
|Deal||This is an Excel Training course bundle. You will get access to all Microsoft Excel courses at once.|
|Core Coverage||Getting Started with Microsoft Excel, Basic excel formula and functions, Formatting, Print, Common Errors|
|Excel Templates Included?||Excel templates that were used are provided as a download|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the Basic Microsoft Excel Training online course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such. You should have keen interest in learning Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/LinkedIn profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self-Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Excel (Windows)|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Basic Microsoft Excel Course Online Curriculum
In this course, we would cover everything that a beginner needs to be able to learn the basic MS Excel.
And before we look at the prerequisites, target audience, FAQs, career benefits, let’s look at the basic excel training modules briefly.
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Total Duration||Course Description|
|1||Basic Microsoft Excel Training Course||4||This is the first module of basic excel training. And we will start this module with a brief overview on Ribbons Quick Access Toolbar and Excel Help Function. Then, we will take a case study that we can use for showing you how Excel works. Then, you will understand what data entry is in MS Excel. Next, we will feed the data into the excel sheet for the case study. Then, we will talk about the calculations, formulas, formatting, and how you can update a calculation. Next, we will teach you about the percentages absolute references, conditional formatting, IF function, Count-IF, SUMIF, Charts & Graphs, sorts & filters, pivot tables, freeze & split, presentation, print, shortcuts, and finally, common errors, You need to watch 28 videos in total to cover the module.|
|2||Excel Basic Training 2013 – Introduction MS Excel Basic Training Overview||4||This Basic Microsoft excel course online module is a little different than the earlier module. This training is based on MS Excel. We will start this module with a brief overview. Then, we will show you how to get started with MS Excel 2013. Then, we will take a case study and then would show you the data entry. Then, we will feed the data into the excel sheet for the case study. Then, we will talk about the calculations, formulas, formatting, and how you can update a calculation. Next, we will teach you about the percentages absolute references, conditional formatting, IF function, Count-IF, SUM-IF, Charts & Graphs, sorts & filters, pivot tables, freeze & split, presentation, print, shortcuts, and finally, common errors, You need to watch 38 videos in total to cover the module.|
|3||Microsoft Excel 2016 – Beginners||4||This is another module that is an extension of the previous two basic microsoft excel training course modules. In this module, we will go in detail about Microsoft Excel 2016. And as you can expect, we will start with a brief overview of the MS Excel. Then, we will start with a case study so that showing you how things work would be easier. We will talk about calculations, formulas, updating a calculation, percentages & absolute references, conditional formatting, IF function, charts & graphs etc. You will also learn about common errors and shortcuts. This entire module will need you to watch 37 videos in total.|
Certification of Completion
Pre-requisites to this Basic Excel Training
- Willingness to learn the course: If you want to learn the basic MS Excel and you would want to learn MS Excel for both Windows and Mac, this is the perfect basic excel training for you. But unless you have the willingness and the commitment to do the course, this training won’t add much value to you.
- Common sense: You don’t need to be an expert in anything. All you need is common sense to do the course. If you’re reading this, we imagine that with the intelligence you have, it would be enough to go through this course and become a master of basic MS Excel.
Target Audience for this Online Basic Microsoft Excel Training Course
- Students (graduate or undergraduate): If you are an undergraduate or graduate student, this course is just perfect for you. If you know MS Excel, still you can do this course as a refresher. This basic Microsoft excel training course will set the foundation for you so that you can go ahead and learn the advanced level MS Excel.
- Professionals: If you’re a professional and you never have put your hands on MS Excel, this is the perfect course for you. This course will teach you step by step how you can use the basic functions, formulas, graphs, pivot tables, and many other features of MS Excel.
Basic Excel Course Online – FAQs
Why should I do this Basic Excel course online?
You should do this basic Microsoft excel training course because you need to set the right foundation on which everything else will depend. No matter which profession you go in, you would need to use MS Excel and if you don’t know at least the basics of MS Excel, how would you possibly be able to perform the job? And in this Basic Excel Training, we included every module that you need to learn the basics completely.
I’m from Philosophy. Should I do this Basic Excel Course?
We encourage professionals and students of every domain to do this course. Why? Because this course will teach you the basics of MS Excel even if you would never use MS Excel for your job. But if you need MS Excel by any means in near future, this learning would be quite handy.
Basic Microsoft Excel Training Course Online Demo Videos
Career Benefits of this Basic Microsoft Excel Training Course
- You will be way ahead than your peers: This is the truth. Imagine that you work in a setting where people never know what MS Excel is and in that environment, you would know the basics of MS Excel so that you can present a set of data well, create better reports, and present well in front of the top management. Don’t you think it would take your career to a whole new level? You bet.
- You will be able to learn other courses if you know this one: If you look at different course (especially related to data analysis or financial analysis), you first need to have a primary idea about spreadsheet. If you don’t know how MS Excel works, you will not only miss out on important learning opportunities but you will also limit the possibilities of success in your career. This course will teach you the basic MS Excel that can be the beginning of every other course that you will learn.