What you get
Mobile App Access
This 1 Bond Trading Course comes with 3+ hours of HD video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Along with this professionally made training program, you get verifiable certificates for this Bond trading course.Bond trading is one of hot investments now-a-days.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
To be able to do it prudently, you need to know the nitty-gritty of bond trading.
There are two ways through which people trade bonds in the secondary market. The first way is the way most people choose. They choose the school of hard knocks. They learn as they experience. They invest, they lose, they learn from their mistakes, and eventually make better choices. The second way is the easiest way, but you need to be prudent enough to choose it. This second way is to do necessary preparation before entering into trading bonds.
The second way is the best among all because it will let you skip years of mistake, wasted time, squandered effort, and a lot of heartache.
But, how would you go for the second option? Here’s how – do this Bond Trading course.
It will take you a weekend and you can skip all the hard-knocks you would need to face in the bond trading (if you don’t do this course).
- About Bond Trading Course
- Bond Trading Overview
- Bond Trading Course Description
- Bond Trading / Fixed Income Course Certificate
- Pre-requisites to this Bond Trading Course
- Target Audience for this Bond Trading Course
- Bond Trading / Fixed Income Course Sample Videos
- Bond Trading Course FAQs
- Career Benefits of this Bond Trading Course
- Bond Trading Course Reviews
Bond Trading / Fixed Income Course Details
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Bond Trading and Portfolio Management||3h 37m|
|Course||Online Bond Trading Portfolio Management Course|
|Deal||You get instant access to this 1 Bond Trading Course|
|Hours||3+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Curve Trading, Managing interest rate risk & Bond portfolio management|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such.|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/Linkedin profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Bond Trading / Fixed Income Trading Overview
If you have ever invested in bond trading, you would know that the way to make money through bond trading is to make profit from fluctuations in corporate or government’s bonds’ value.
Bond is an instrument that allows individuals to offer cash to the government or the companies as loans. And for these loans the government or the companies pay a particular rate of interest for the duration of the bond. And at the end of the term, they also return back the principal amount.
Bond trading is pretty complex and you need to go through numerous calculation. That’s why if you find someone who can guide you before you ever step into the market, you would be in a much better place than if you would do it all alone without preparing yourself.
Portfolio management is the art of managing different assets and securities to help the investors achieve investment goal and to mitigate the risks.
Portfolio management is also pretty complex. Until and unless you learn the secret sauce of the trade, it would be difficult for you to make more money and reduce the risks as much as possible.
In this course, you will learn both bond trading and portfolio management.
Without much ado, let’s look at what the course will teach you.
Bond Trading Course Description
First, we will talk about the course materials in detail and then we will give you some information that is critical to help you complete this Bond Trading / Fixed Income Trading course successfully.
- Introduction: In this first section, you will be learning about the foundation of this entire course. The instructor will take you through the fundamentals of fixed income portfolio management. Learning these concepts will allow you to get familiar with the rest of the course.
- Third Party Fund Managers: In this section, the instructor will take the discussion one step further. After understanding fixed income portfolio management, here you will learn about third party fund managers, what they do, how they act, and what benefits they receive for managing the funds. The best part of this Bond Trading and portfolio management course is that you would not only learn the theory; rather you would also go through the examples of what you learn. That’s why next you will go through an example of portfolio management so that till now whatever you have learned would make sense. Finally, you will learn the overview of bond trading and portfolio management before going into the next section.
- Portfolio Allocation: In this segment, the emphasis would be on portfolio allocation and how to do it. After learning about portfolio allocation, you would learn about risk allocation portfolio. Understanding risk allocation portfolio is important since risk is a significant element of trading and portfolio management. Once that’s done, you would be learning about bond optimized for credit risk. Finally, in this section, you will learn about the types of schemes. These will allow you to have options among many and you would be able to choose the right one as per your need.
- Curve Trading: This entire section is about teaching you different types of trading and the conditions of these trades. First, you will learn about curve trading in portfolio management. Once you understand about curve trading, you will start learning about steeper trade in portfolio management. Once these two concepts are clear, you will get to know the conditions of steeper trades and also the condition of flatterer trade in detail. Understanding these concepts is very important because without understanding these, you won’t be able to go further.
- Understanding Repos: This is the final section of the course. However, this is the most comprehensive. In this section, first you will understand repos and you will also learn the utility of repos. Then, you will get to know about repos auction of central banks. After that the instructor will take you through a reverse repos example. Once you will go through the example, it’s time to understand more on repos files. Then, you will get to know market repos and you will also go through an example of market repos. After going through the example on market repos, you will shift your focus to max bond yield example. The instructor will explain this max bond yield example in length. Then the instructor will take you through short sale example. Once you’re done with the example, you should practise on your own so that you can crystalize your learning. After short sale example, you will learn about total consideration in short sale. Then, you will go through an excepted yield example in detail. Finally, you will go through short transaction summary. This entire segment is so very comprehensive; that’s why you need to give special attention to this section. Once you’re through this section, you will be good to go.
Along with the curriculum, it’s critical to know some additional information about this Bond Trading course as well –
- This course may seem very complex on the surface; but if you are committed, you can do this course within 5 hours (learning time). However, you need to invest a few hours here and there to practice what you would learn in this course.
- This Bond Trading course is not designed for beginners. So if you want to learn this Bond Trading course, you need to have basic knowledge of finance and foundation knowledge about the foreign exchange market. Without having the fundamentals clear, you won’t be able to extract the best out of this course. And as a result, you won’t be able to appreciate the value of this terrific course.
- This Bond Trading / Fixed Income Trading course needs practice. If you feel that just going through the course will help you learn this niche skill, you would be wrong. You need to invest a few hours every week to master the subject.
- You also need to have basic knowledge in investments so that when portfolio management would be discussed, it would make sense to you.
- Finally, you should have a smart device (it can be a mobile or a tab or a laptop) with an internet connection so that you can learn at your own pace and whenever you would like to learn.
Bond Trading Course Certificate
What are the requirements / pre-requisites to this Training?
- Willingness to do this course: This is the first step for anything new that you want to learn. This course is no different. Since this course is on a complex subject, your commitment toward this course is vital; otherwise, it would be difficult for you to go through the course (and practice once you’re done with the course).
- Basic knowledge of the foreign exchange market: To do this course, you need to have foundation knowledge about the foreign exchange market. Without this basic understanding of foreign exchange market, you won’t be able to extract the best out of this Bond Trading course.
- Willingness to learn the concepts of fixed income trading and insurance concepts: As you already know, fixed income trading and insurance isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. If you are absolutely certain that you’re willing to go through this dry (but interesting) subjects, then only you would get some value out of this Bond Trading course.
- A device and an internet connection: The best part of this course is that you can learn this Bond Trading course from anywhere and you can watch it on any device. If you have a smartphone, that would be enough to do this course (of course with an internet connection). You can also do this course offline if you subscribe for an annual membership.
Target Audience for this training
- Students of finance: If you are a hard-core student of finance, this course may turn out to be the difference maker in your career. Since one needs to be thorough in finance concepts to be able to do this Bond Trading / Fixed Income course, you need to be a student of finance.
- Professionals who are involved in fixed income trading: Since this is a course on very niche topic, professionals who are involved in fixed income trading should do this Bond Trading course. Professionals who are involved in other trading can also go beyond their own niche and do this course to grow.
- Investors who would like to invest into fixed income instruments: Investors who would like to learn the secret sauce of the fixed income trade can do this course. Doing this bond trading and portfolio management course will save them a lot of heartache and wastage of time and effort.
- Anyone who would want to learn fixed income trading: People who would like to learn fixed income trading can do this Bond Trading course (but they need to have the basics clear to be able to do this course).
Bond Trading and Portfolio Management Course – FAQ
Why should I do this course?
There’s no reason why you shouldn’t.
Here’re the reasons for which this course is the most imperative –
- This course is pretty short. If you have 5 hours in a weekend, you’re good to go.
- This course is on a niche topic which throws out all the irrelevance.
- You can do this course from anywhere, at any time you would like.
- This course can be done on any device with an internet connection.
I’m not a fixed income trading professional. Should I do this Bond Trading Course course?
The answer is both yes and no.
Yes, if you feel that you want to get into fixed income trading in near future.
No, if you don’t have anything to do with fixed income trading.
I have many years of experience in bond trading. Would this course add value?
Sure. Fixed income trading has evolved a lot in last few years. Doing this Bond Trading course will help you refresh what you already know and you might discover one or more new things as well.
Sample Preview of this course
Here are some of the sample videos of this course. Click on the icons below to view the samples –
Career Benefits of this training
- Add tremendous value to your professional life: This course would be a life-changer for you if you would like to get into the profession of fixed income trading. This Bond Trading and portfolio management course is the best in the market since you would not only learn theories; rather you will also learn to apply what you learn.
- You would learn a lot in fixed income trading: If you want to be an investor in fixed income trader, this course would be the only course you would require.
- You will be ahead of your peers: This Bond Trading course would be the ultimate difference maker between you and your peers. This niche course will offer you tremendous growth if you can internalize the concepts and examples.