CIPM Study Guides
CIPM exam or Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement is administered by CFA Institute. It focusses on knowledge and understanding of the practice-based investment performance and risk evaluation skills. This CIPM exam prepares you primarily for becoming a performance analyst with an Investment Firm. This exam is divided into two parts - CFA CIPM Principles Exam and the CIPM® Expert Exam and this exam is held twice a year (April and September). Here you will get in-depth analysis of CIPM exam along with exam resources study tips, pass rates and more.
Top topics discuss in these CIPM Study Guides are -
- Why is the CIPM Exam one of the most important certification for Portfolio Performance Management?
- CIPM Exam fees and format
- CIPM results and Passing Rates
- CIPM Exam Plan
- Free CIPM Notes and Course Material
- CIPM Study Tips
- What is the difference between CIPM and CFA Investment Foundation Exam
- Difference between CIPM and IMC Exam.
CFA CIPM Study Guide
This article is a complete study guide on CIPM Program by CFA Institute. Learn why you should pursue, fees, structure, passing strategies etc.
CIPM vs Claritas
this post we discussed its job options, fees, pass percentage, focus areas etc.