Corporate Finance Training Bundle (9 Courses with Case Studies)
This Corporate Finance Training comes with 9 comprehensive Courses with 35+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
You will from scratch learn concepts on Accounting, Management Accounting, Credit Risk Modeling, Capital Budgeting, Corporate Finance, Corporate Valuation, Merger Modeling and Valuation, Private Equity and Project Finance.
What you get in this Corporate Finance Training Bundle?
Mobile App Access
About Corporate Finance Course
|Course||Online Corporate Finance Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||35+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Accounting, Management Accounting, Credit Risk Modeling, Capital Budgeting, Corporate Finance, Corporate Valuation, Merger Modeling and Valuation, Private Equity and Project Finance.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such.|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/Linkedin profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Corporate Finance Online Course Curriculum
|Serial No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Accounting Training||3||We will start by learning the basics of accounting which includes recording, summarizing, reporting, and analyzing financial transactions of a business. This corporate finance online course module will help the students in understanding the position of the company in terms of wealth, profitability and liquidity. Students will be able to read and understand the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement by the end of this module. It can be considered as the starting and an important step in order to make daily and long-term decisions.|
|2||Management Accounting||13||In this module, we will brush up on the basics of management accounting and build an understanding of how to use this to make decisions. This will be done with the help of practical illustrations and examples. The training will include Management of Cash, Receivables, Payables, Inventory, Overview of Working Capital, Financing Working Capital and Estimation of Working Capital Requirements|
|3||Credit Risk Modeling||2||This Corporate Finance Course module will help us cover the different measures of credit risk. It also covers the Traditional credit models – credit rating & credit scoring – including the strengths and weaknesses. The highlight of this session is understanding the calculation of Probability density function of credit losses (discussion on VaR) which will also cover the Parameter specifications like Loss given default, prob of default etc. This module will also cover the Structural models, Reduced form models and the Term structure of credit spreads|
|4||Capital Budgeting||3||This module will help the students understand capital budgeting which is the planning process used to determine whether an organization’s long term investments are worth the funding of cash through the firm’s capitalization structure. These tutorials will help the students in understanding the very basics of capital budgeting and understand various terms associated with it. The training would include the Importance of capital budgeting decisions and Objectives|
|5||Corporate Finance||3||Through this Corporate Finance Training Certification, we are specifically looking into the corporate finance section of the CFA level 1 curriculum. We are going to understand concepts such as capital budgeting, principles of capital budgeting, internal rate of return, discount cash flow, IRR vs. NPV project rankings. Next, we learn about concepts related to capital structure such as cost of capital, target (optimal) capital structure, the role of WACC/MCC to find NPV, cost of capital for a project. After this, we would see country risk premium, a measure of leverage, degree of financial leverage, firm characteristics and leverage. Next important concepts are managing working capital management, liquidity ratios, managing net daily cash, cash management, and IPS, evaluating performance. Finally, we will see what is corporate governance and code of ethics.|
|6||Corporate Valuation – Beginner to Pro in Microsoft Excel||3||This entire Corporate Finance Training module is divided into six parts. These parts are mainly different valuation methods. The first one is corporate valuations followed by dividend discount model, discounted cash flow, calculating the enterprise value and a module on relative valuation which includes enterprise valuations and equity value|
|7||Comcast and Time Warner Merger Modeling Training||3||Using this online M&A Modeling- course you will learn to create merger models right from the beginning of the potential merger deal. Topics covered will be excel tools and functions which are required to create the model. Build an understanding of synergies and calculations. This module will also cover the Analysis of EPS through accretion/dilution. After completing the course students will be able to prepare the excel model for any merger deal|
|8||Private Equity (PE) Modeling Tutorials||2||This Corporate Finance Training Certification is intended to be a complement to Private Equity Finance. It also focuses on the “private equity cycle,” and starts by considering how private equity funds are raised and structured. The tutorials will include Introduction to Private Equity, Venture Capital, Buyouts incl. LBO, Fund Structures, Deals and Valuations|
|9||Project Finance Modeling – From Novice to Expert||3||This Corporate Finance Training module mainly covers the introduction to project finance. It mainly covers calculations for estimating the cost of the project, feasibility analysis, the means of finance. Risk Analysis and mitigation, the importance of ratios are also covered. Excel skills are learned by the way of project finance modeling introduction, project finance modeling assumptions, project finance modeling income statements, depreciation schedule, balance sheet, cash flow statements, ratio analysis, sensitivity analysis and preparing project finance report.|
Industry Growth TrendThe Financial Services Application Market is expected to grow from $66.92 billion in 2014 to $103.66 billion to 2019, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.1% during the forecast period 2014-2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
- 2+ Industry Projects
- Hands-on Instructor-led Case Studies
- Perform financial analysis on Live company data
- Build a financial & Valuation Model from scratch
- Forecast Target Price of Shares
- Showcase Projects in your CV/Linkedin
Corporate Finance Training Projects
Corporate Finance Online Course Certificate
What is Corporate Finance?
Corporate finance is nothing but understanding the in and out of the project. It is understanding the cash flows, the financial statements and the ratios associated with your company. It deals with financial and investment decisions. It is mainly concerned with increasing the shareholder’s value.
Corporate finance also includes valuation methods and learn how to create the entire model on excel. If you need to know more, just go through our course curriculum once again.
- Willingness to master accounts and valuation: If you don’t like to learn about corporate finance, this course may not be for you. This Corporate Finance Training Certification is particularly designed for people who want every element of corporate finance under one umbrella.
- Foundation knowledge of Accounting terms: To understand the concepts it is important the students have basic knowledge of the accounting terminology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (CFA module): It is not an easy module to complete. It is considered as one of the toughest degrees to obtain
- Computer with an Internet connection
- Students: Students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering, and commerce who want to make a career in finance/accounts. MBA’s / BBA’s / BMS / B.Com Graduates who want to gain additional knowledge can also opt for this Corporate Finance Course
- Professionals: Professionals from the non-accounting field who want to excel in accounting Training functions. Professionals with some background like Tax consultants can also benefit from this course. Professionals who want to make a career in Investment Management, Investment banking, Private equity can also benefit from this
- Beginners: Ideal for people with no accounts background and for Candidates who are appearing for CFA. It is also useful for anyone who wants to make their career in finance
- Accountants: Accountants who want to enhance their knowledge and update themselves with new ideas can benefit from this Corporate Finance Training
Corporate Finance Course – FAQ
Why should one learn corporate finance?
Understanding corporate finance will give you the confidence of taking better decisions not only in the business but also investment decisions needed in our everyday life
Is it tough for someone to learn Corporate Finance who has working experience in another domain?
Learning corporate finance for beginners can be tricky. However, if the lessons are learned from the basic level it can be easier to grasp
Which roles/jobs can I get into after learning this Corporate Finance online course?
You will be able to get into the role of a data analyst, valuation analyst, business analyst, research associate, finance manager, finance executive, equity research analyst as well as a financial analyst
Here are some of the sample videos of this course. Click on the icons below to view the samples –
- It will increase your chances of getting promoted: Understanding corporate finance can increase your chances of getting promoted. By implementing the valuation techniques, you would be able to achieve more in your job or business
- Competing your peers: This Corporate Finance online course will let you be ahead than your peers by imparting with skills than your peers lack
- You will able to merge yourself in any role: If you do this Corporate Finance Training Certification you will be able to mold yourself in the role of a data analyst, valuation analyst, business analyst, research associate, finance manager, finance executive, equity research analyst as well as a financial analyst