Excel for Finance Course
Full Lifetime Access
Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Excel for Finance Course
This Excel for Finance Course is a comprehensive online training of 15 comprehensive excel courses with 51+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Along with this, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses.
In the simplest form, finance is the art and science of understanding how a business incurs cost and earns profits. If you’re in finance profession or a finance student, you know how finance works and how much analysis you need to do to understand each element of finance in detail.
From comprehending financial analysis, looking at the most important financial statements, understanding financial modeling, and building the complex models yourself, finance is a vast subject. And if you don’t master each part, you would be lagging behind.
But if you do this Excel for Finance Course, it would be quite easy for you to learn finance practically. You will not only master MS Excel, but also can learn how you can use the material in improving your career.
And at the same time, you would also learn how to analyze the reports and present the same in front of the top management.
- Certificate of Completion
- Target Audience
- Sample Preview
- FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits
- Review / Testimonials
About Excel for Finance Course
|Course Name||Online Excel for Finance Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all the 15 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||51+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Microsoft Excel, Charts & Graphs, Power Excel, Financial Functions In Excel, Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis, Power Pivot, Excel Simulations, Excel Reports|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Excel for finance|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 15 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel for Finance Course Curriculum
In this Excel for Finance Course, you will learn to look at finance differently. Imagine that you know finance, but never get around how to use MS Excel or look objectively at a complex spreadsheet, would you be able to become an accomplished financial analyst?
You would need to know how to MS Excel like a master. And that’s what we have made easy for you. In this Excel for Finance Course, we would teach you how to master MS Excel at a level that you would easily be able to generate reports, create complex models, and make your mark in your organization.
Before we talk about the prerequisites, the target audience, FAQs, and career benefits, let’s look at the curriculum of the Excel for Finance Course briefly –
|Sr. No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Microsoft Excel Course – Beginners||3||This is the first module of the course. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of MS Excel course. This is important if you’re learning MS Excel for the first time. You will learn about functions, formulas, charts, pivot tables, freeze, split, Count-If, Sum-If etc. You need to watch 30 videos to cover the module.|
|2||Microsoft Excel – Advanced||6||This is the extension of the previous module. In this module, you will learn about a few useful excel functions, data function, What If Analysis, arrays, names & dynamic range, form controls, advanced charts etc. You need to watch 61 videos in total to cover the whole module.|
|3||Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics||7||In this Excel for Finance Course, you will enter the nitty-gritty of how a financial analyst should know about MS Excel. In this module, you will learn about pictures, clip arts, excel chart, data table, pie charts, line charts, bubble chart, surface chart, pyramid charts, aspects of scatter plot etc. You need to watch 51 videos in total to cover the module.|
|4||Power Excel Training||5||In this module, you will learn about functions, VLookUp, future value function, business information, database information, data comparison & filter, pivot chart, power view etc. You need to watch 47 videos to cover the module.|
|5||Microsoft Excel Reports||9||This Excel for Finance Course module is dedicated to how you can create a report using MS Excel. You will learn the shortcut functions, excel functions, vertical lookups, financial function, and average if function. You need watch 56 videos in total to cover the module.|
|6||Microsoft Excel Simulation Training||2||In this Excel for Finance Course, you will learn about data simulation. You will learn in length about data simulation, goal-seek, table simulations, data validation, macro filters, and Monte Carlo simulations. You need to watch 19 videos to cover the whole module.|
|7||Financial Functions in Excel||2||In this Excel for Finance Course, you will learn the nitty-gritty of financial functions. You will learn about future value, Si, Ci, PV, NPer, Rate, the value of an investment with multiple cash flows, calculating the rate of return, analyzing loans and payments, and bond valuation. You need to watch 23 videos in total to cover the entire module.|
|8||Pivot Table||1||In this module, you will learn about the features, layouts, and updating data in Pivot. You will also learn about pivot tables, formatting multiple files etc. You need to watch 9 videos in total.|
|9||Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016||3||In this Excel for Finance Course, you will learn about the power pivot GUI, data import, formatting, pivot chart example, pivot table example, and inserting slicer. You need to watch 21 videos to cover the whole module.|
|10||Advanced Excel 2016 – Some Important Features||4||In this module, you will learn a brief overview of the advanced features of MS Excel. We will also talk about the shortcuts, excel control, cell comments, named ranges, and also advanced formulas. You need to watch 19 videos to cover the entire module.|
|11||Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial||1||In this short module, you will learn about the introduction to excel solver and about describe solver. Then, we will go through a solver example and discuss the solver for simultaneous and minimizing shipping. You need to watch 7 videos in total to cover the entire module.|
|12||Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time||3||As we always start a module, we will start with a brief introduction. Then, you will learn about the date value, time value in the excel, and date & time formats. Finally, we will discuss functions related to MS excel date & time like timed-if, dated-if. You need to watch 31 videos in total to cover the module.|
|13||Date and Time Functions Microsoft Excel Training||3||This Excel for Finance Course is focused on date & time functions of MS Excel. First, we will start with a brief overview and then, we will talk about date format & function, and day function. You need to watch 15 videos in total to cover the whole module.|
|14||Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016||1||In this module, we will start with a brief introduction to a heat map, an example, and formatting rules for dynamic heat map. Then, we will discuss how to create a heat map using sales data and how to display data using a channel. This entire module will need you to watch 9 videos.|
|15||Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis||1||In this last module, you will get the crux of this entire Excel for Finance Course. You will learn the basics of financial analysis – NPV & PV function. You will also learn about IRR, Max-Min, Sum If, and also about loan schedule. You need to watch 6 videos in total to cover this module.|
|Total Duration||51+ Hours|
Certificate of Course Completion – Excel for Finance
What tangible skills will I learn?
You would learn a lot of skills in this course. We’re mentioning the most important ones in this section –
- MS Excel (Basic and Advanced): By doing this course, the first thing you will master is MS Excel. You will not only complete the basics of MS Excel, but you will also learn the advanced level formulas and functions. And these functions and formulas will help you analyze the financial statements and do the financial analyses.
- Generating Excel Reports: When you would look at the financial statements and analyze them by using MS Excel, it’s not enough. You need to know how to produce reports that you can present to the top management. In this Excel for Finance Course, you will also learn how to produce reports using MS Excel.
- Financial Functions & Formulas: You would learn a lot of advanced financial functions and also many formulas that you would be able to use while analyzing the financial data for an organization.
- Willingness to do the course: Not everybody would be ready to do an MS Excel course on Finance. If you’re not from a finance background, you may choose an MS Excel course on HR or marketing. But until you’re willing and committed in doing this course, you won’t be able to get the best value out of it.
- Basic knowledge of finance: The Excel for Finance Course is designed in such a way that even a beginner can do this course. But considering that you’re coming from finance background, it would definitely help if you have the basic knowledge of finance. That way you would know where to use MS Excel and as a result, you would be able to know how to use MS Excel for the maximum benefit.
- Students of Finance: If you’re a student of finance (no matter what – graduate or undergraduate), this Excel for Finance Course would be the perfect one for you. And we encourage you to do it before you apply for any job. Doing this course will allow you to have an edge over others and you would master spreadsheets for finance.
- Finance Professionals: If you have been running the show in finance for a long time (or maybe for a few years), you know what role MS Excel plays in getting things right. If you do this Excel for Finance Course, this may act as a refresher and you also may learn a thing or two about the spreadsheet management.
- Entrepreneurs: When you’re starting out a business, spreadsheet is your friend. And by all means, you need to make sure that your numbers are right so that you can raise the money for your venture. Doing this course would be a critical step toward making things right and as a new entrepreneur you would learn a lot about getting the numbers right through MS Excel.
Excel for Finance Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this Excel for Finance Course?
Our counter-question is why shouldn’t you do this course? If you’re still doubtful, you can have a look at the curriculum. This course is one of the best courses you would ever find on MS Excel for finance professionals.
I’m from a different background, can I do this Excel for Finance Course?
You may, but we don’t encourage you. It’s better to choose a Excel for Finance Course that’s related to your domain. You can have a look at the other courses that we have and learn MS Excel through and through.
- You would be way ahead in your career: There would certainly be a difference between doing this course and not doing this course. Doing this Excel for Finance Course would help you go ahead in your career by directly showing your capacity to the top management. And not doing the course would let someone else get the promotion.
- You will be directly benefiting the organization reap benefits: Learning this course would help you directly benefit the organization in generating revenue. If you learn the MS Excel, you would be able to present the data quite well. More clarity will bring better decisions. As a result, your organizations will make better profits.