Excel for HR Training (5 Courses, 8+ Projects)
This Excel for HR Training is a bundle of 5 courses with 58+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
Topics include basic and advanced Microsoft Excel, HR Dashboard & Analytics, Attendance Register using Microsoft Excel VBA, Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA
What you get in this Excel for HR Training?
Mobile App Access
About Excel for HR Training
|Course Name||Online Excel for HR Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all the 5 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||58+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Microsoft Excel, HR Dashboard & Analytics, Attendance Register using Microsoft Excel VBA, Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Excel for finance|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel for HR Training Curriculum
Before we ever talk about the target audience, prerequisites, and career benefits, let’s talk about the course briefly. This Excel for HR Training is short but at the same time, we have dug deep to teach you what you need to learn as an HR.
Read the curriculum and you would know that you would be ready to master MS Excel and HR Analytics after doing this course –
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Duration||Course Description|
|1||Microsoft Excel Basic Training||4||This is the first Excel for HR Training module and it will teach you the basic excel training. We will start with a brief overview. And then you will learn about the interface and how MS Excel works. Then, we will take a case study and then, you will learn how to do data entry, how you can populate the case study into the excel. Next, we will talk about formulas, formatting in excel, updating a calculation, finding percentages, conditional formatting, if function, count if, sum if etc. You will also learn about the pie chart in excel, graphs & chart, sorts, filter function, pivot table, freeze & split, presentation, print, shortcut in excel, and finally common errors. You need to watch 38 videos in total to cover the module.|
|2||Microsoft Excel – Advanced Training||11||This Excel for HR Training is just an extension of the previous module. Once you have understood the basics of MS Excel, this module will help you go deep. First, we will show you a few practice files that would contain various excel functions. Then, we will talk about data functions, what if analysis, arrays, functions for working with text, pivot table, data filtering, pivot table formatting, using macros in the pivot table, DAX in Power Pivot, names & dynamic range and many such functions and formulas. You need to watch 137 videos to cover the entire module.|
|3||HR Dashboards & Analytics – Beginners||6||From this Excel for HR Training, you will be able to relate to your subject. First, we will start with a reference file that will offer you a brief about the creation of HR dashboard & analytics. Then, gradually, you will learn about data introduction, index & tab designing, employee front face, the pivot data list, MOM headcount, departmental & location analysis, tenure wise analysis, age-wise analysis, employee demo & quality circles, timesheet late marks analysis, full & final analysis, training analysis, job rating analysis, HR update, and lastly a summary of all that you learn. You need to watch 42 videos in total to cover this module.|
|4||HR Dashboard & Analytics – Advanced||8||In this Excel for HR Training module, we will also start with a brief overview of the advanced HR dashboard & analytics. Then, we will talk about data introduction, data index, page layout, HC analysis, data & animated macro chart, predictive attrition, Vlookup analysis, BGV analysis, leave analysis & grouping data, Bradford factor, FNF analysis & exit analysis, learning & development analysis, goal seek & payroll analysis, employee profile, HR update & HR update calendar, and finally the conclusion. You need to watch 62 videos in total to cover the entire module.|
|5||Attendance Register using Microsoft Excel VBA||2||This Excel for HR Training module is dedicated to creating an attendance register. We will start with a brief introduction and then, we will talk about how you can create a project interface, generate student ID in attendance register, and finally will talk about display date and save mark. You need to watch 24 videos in total for the entire module.|
|6||Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA||3||This is the last module of this Excel for HR Training. We will start with a project introduction session. Then, you will learn about the interface, billing calculator, how you can activate currency, checkbox & text box, and finally, tax & home delivery button. You need to watch 20 videos in total.|
|Total Duration||58+ Hours|
Certificate of Completion
- Willingness to do this course: First of all, you need to be in the HR profession to do this Excel for HR Training course. The keyword here is relevance. If you want to do this Excel for HR Training, then only you will get the best value out of this course. Even if you want to do the course for learning the nitty-gritty of MS Excel, that would also help you extract some value out of the course.
- Basic knowledge of HR: If you want to take the most value out of this Excel for HR Training, it would help if you have a basic knowledge of HR. You can be a student or a business person or an HR professional, and knowing your subject at least at a foundation level would take you a rung higher than if you don’t know anything about HR.
- Students who are interested to start a career in HR: If you are a graduate or an undergraduate student, and if you want to pursue a career in HR you may want to do this course. This Excel for HR Training will kickstart your career in HR and you would be able to showcase your skills during the interviews.
- HR Professionals: If you’re working as an HR, this Excel for HR Training may give you a boost in your career. And you may expect to affect the result of the organization directly.
- Entrepreneurs of HR Business: If you run a recruitment firm or have an L&D Consulting firm, you would be able to get tremendous benefit out of this Excel for HR Training.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this Excel for HR Training?
You should do this course because this is short, there’s no fluff, and at the same time, you would be able to extract a lot of value of this Excel for HR Training if you want to pursue a career in HR or you’re already in HR.
I’m not from HR Domain. Should I do this Excel for HR Training?
The straight answer is no. But if we look deep, we would see that by doing this course, you would be able to learn the whole MS Excel even if you skip the rest of the material. And then, if you’re interested in learning and mastering MS Excel, you may go for this Excel for HR Training.
Sample Preview of this course
Here are some of the sample videos of this course. Click on the icons below to view the samples –
- You will be way ahead than your peers: Imagine an HR who didn’t do this Excel for HR Training and another one who did this course. Who would you think would be way ahead? Of course, the one who decides to invest in herself. And that’s why we created this course for those who would like to be way ahead.
- You will be directly benefiting the organization: By signing up for this Excel for HR Training, you would not only add value to yourself, but you would also help the organization take the leap toward a direction that the founder/owner of the organization always wanted.