Excel for Marketing Training (4 Courses, 12+ Projects)
This Excel for Marketing Training includes 4 courses with 69+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
It will help you learn about Sales Productivity Dashboard, Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA, Creation of Basic CRM by using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel for Business Professionals and Managers.
What you get in this Excel for Marketing Training?
Mobile App Access
About Excel for Marketing Course
|Course Name||Online Excel for Marketing Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all the 4 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||69+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Sales Productivity Dashboard, Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA, Creation of Basic CRM by using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel for Business Professionals and Managers|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Excel for marketing|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Excel for Marketing Course Curriculum
Marketing has a lot of data because without data marketing can’t improve its deliverable. As a result, it’s imperative that we learn MS Excel so very well that there’s no room for error.
And that’s why we brought you this Excel for Marketing Course. Just have a look at the curriculum and we will realize that learning these will help you master the data analysis part of marketing and your effort and initiative would produce better results –
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Duration||Course Description|
|1||Microsoft Excel 2016 – Beginners||4||This is the first module of this Excel for Marketing Course. And as we always start with the basics, this module is no exception. You will learn about a brief overview of MS Excel 2016. Then, we will take a case study and you will learn about data entry, populating the case study in Excel, calculations, formulas, formatting, updating a calculation, percentages & absolute references, conditional formatting in excel, IF function in excel, count-if & sum-if function, graphs, charts, common errors etc. You need to watch 37 videos in total to cover this module.|
|2||Microsoft Excel 2016 – Advanced||5||This Excel for Marketing Course module is the extension of the previous one. In this module, we will teach you about the advanced excel functions, data functions, what-if analysis, pivot tables, auditing & troubleshooting formulas, advanced charts, important excel tools etc. This entire module will need you to watch 47 videos in total.|
|3||Attendance Register using Microsoft Excel VBA||2||In this Excel for Marketing Course, we will first start with a brief introduction to the attendance register using Excel VBA. Then, we will talk about creating the project interface, generating student ID in the attendance register, and displaying date & save mark. This entire module will need you to watch 24 videos.|
|4||Sales Productivity Dashboard – Beginners Training||7||In this Excel for Marketing Course module, you will start with a brief overview of sales productivity dashboard. Then, we will talk about database creation, formatting, index, business analysis, zone state, consolidation, tenure, age group, CAGR, moving average, standard deviation, exit analysis, growth ratios & scenarios etc. You will also learn about advanced filter & hyperlinks. This entire module will need you to watch 49 videos.|
|5||Sales Productivity Dashboard – Advanced Training||7||This module is the advanced version of the previous module. You will learn about data formulas, formatting, macro, sigma analysis, budget, pivot table & chart, consolidation & trend analysis, Monte-Carlo simulation, null matrix, active vis-a-vis, inactive analysis, histogram & regression analysis, rank & percentile & descriptive statistics, index & headers etc. This entire module will need you to watch 59 videos in total.|
|6||Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA||3||In this Excel for Marketing Course, we will start with a project introduction session. Then, we will learn how to create an interface, how to create billing calculator, how to activate currency, how to create checkbox & text box, and finally, how to create tax & home delivery button. This entire module will need you to watch 20 videos in total.|
|7||Creating an Interactive Dashboard using VBA||2||In this Excel for Marketing Course, you will learn about raw data, how to use them, how to add buttons, how to hyperlink buttons and savings workbook. You will also learn what are sales by product, what are sales by region, and what is a scroll bar. This entire module will need you to watch 22 videos in total.|
|8||Creation of Basic CRM by using Microsoft Excel VBA and SQL Express||4||In this Excel for Marketing Course module, we will give a brief overview of the CRM using Powerpoint. Then, we will give you a basic demo of running CRM, VBA Books learning process & access DB, VBA coding, and the admin module. This entire module will need you to watch 30 videos in total.|
|9||Interactive Dashboards using Microsoft Excel VBA||2||In this module, we will first give you an overview of the interactive dashboard of VBA. Then, we will go in detail on the quality check dashboard and a login compliance dashboard. This entire module will need you to watch 12 videos in total.|
|10||Creating a Sales Dashboard using Microsoft Excel||2||As we always do, at the beginning we will give you a brief overview of the excel dashboard. Then, we will go in detail about what an excel dashboard is, how to create a pivot table, pivot chart, and slicer. This entire module will need you to watch 13 videos in total.|
|11||Microsoft Excel Dashboard Training||6||This is an extension of the previous Excel for Marketing Course module. You will learn about the creation of excel dashboard, how to use formulas and formatting. You will also understand the types of filters, graph & formatting, demographics, how to create the compensation button, and import access & export access. You need to watch 55 videos in total to cover the module.|
|12||Microsoft Excel for Business Professionals & Managers||1||In this last Excel for Marketing Course, we will start with a brief overview of the excel for business professionals & managers. You would also know how to deal with client data & function and text & function. You need to watch 12 videos in total to cover the entire module.|
|Total Duration||69+ Hours|
Certificate of Completion
What is Excel for Marketing?
Marketing is the art of promoting the products and services you believe in.
And while you market your product or service, it’s equally important that you pay heed to the data that you’re gathering. How many clicks, how many people actually watch your ads, how many subscribed to your blog, how many showed interest in your product, how many actually purchased, how many testimonials, how many people shared what you have for the offer and so on and on and on.
And these data-sets give you an idea about what strategy you would need to chalk out before running a campaign once again.
For all of these and more, you need a platform that would let you feed the data, gather the right sets, collate them, and analyze them in a way that makes sense. And MS Excel will do that for you and more.
And that’s why we came up with an MS Excel course on marketing.
What tangible skills will I learn?
You will learn a ton of skills in this course. We’re highlighting here the most significant ones that we would feel would add tremendous value to your professional life –
- Basic Excel and Advanced Excel: It’s true that not everyone would need to master MS Excel. But if you’re a marketer and you need to produce results, you need to deal with a lot of data and need to analyze them and to do so, you need to learn MS Excel – not at a basic level, but at a level that gives you an authority to represent the same data in front of the top management.
- Dashboards using SQL and VBA: You will not only learn MS Excel, but you will also learn how to use SQL and VBA so that you can create dashboards that will be fully functioning. If you learn these skills separately from an institute, the institute will charge you a lot, but you will learn this module for free in this Excel for Marketing Course(one of the benefits of doing this course).
- Attendance register and restaurant billing system: You will learn to build systems that would include attendance register and restaurant billing system. This will help you build a system that works for your own organization and at the same time, you don’t need to incur any extra cost for that.
- Willingness to learn MS Excel and more: Since you would not only be learning MS Excel in this Excel for Marketing Course, it’s important that you check back with yourself whether you’re committed to doing the work. Only learning and going through this information will not help until you take the learning and apply in a real scenario. If you work on the material of this course, this course would turn out to be the best for marketers on MS Excel.
- Basic knowledge of marketing & analysis: You need to know a basic of marketing and analysis to be able to do this Excel for Marketing Course. Since the whole course revolves around MS Excel, if you won’t be able to know where you can use the learning, it may seem like a waste of time. Plus, we will also teach you modules on SQL and VBA so that you can create dashboards.
- Students of marketing/business management: If you are an undergraduate or a graduate student of marketing or business, this Excel for Marketing Course is a perfect for you. You would be able to learn so much from this course and as a result, you would be able to showcase the same skills during your interviews with corporate.
- Marketing Professionals: This Excel for Marketing Course would be a great value addition if you are working as a marketer in a company. This course would help you brush up your MS Excel so that you can take out the data and analyze them using all the advanced functions and formulas.
- Entrepreneurs: If you’re an entrepreneur, marketing is a big part of your activity. And having knowledge in MS Excel will help you excel at marketing. And as a result, you would be able to measure the ROI better.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this Excel for Marketing Course?
If you’re asking the question, then maybe you haven’t checked the curriculum. If you did check the curriculum and still are asking you the same question, here’s the answer for you – this Excel for Marketing Course is the best in the market if you want to learn MS Excel, specifically for marketing.
I’m from a different domain. Should I do this Excel for Marketing Course?
This course is specifically designed for marketing. If you want to do this, make sure why you want to do this in the first place. If you want to learn MS Excel and SQL and VBA, you’re more than welcome to do this Excel for Marketing Course. But not all parts of the course may be useful to you.
Is this Excel for Marketing Course only about MS Excel?
It would help if you look at the curriculum first. You would see that this course is more than just mastering the MS Excel. You would learn to create dashboards and at the same time, you would be able to learn to build systems like restaurant billing system and attendance register system.
Sample Preview of this Excel for Marketing Course
- You will be way ahead in your career: Doing this Excel for Marketing Course will help you get ahead in your career. And it’s because you did this course. MS Excel can be a real hero in your marketing profession. Do this course and you would know.
- You will be able to add value to yourself and to your organization: As a direct result of learning this Excel for Marketing Course, you would be able to benefit your organization and yourself. As a result, promotion to a higher rung would be easier.