Financial Analytics Course
This Financial Analytics Training in R includes 2 comprehensive Course with 5+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
Through these tutorials, you shall learn financial and statistical formulas and its analysis with practical examples using R programming language. We shall cover Time Value of Money, Loan Repayment, Investment Project Calculations, Bond Calculations, Stock price return calculations, Bivariate Probability distributions in R, Simulating Time Series Data, Analyzing Stock Returns, CAPM, Fundamental Analysis of Equity Stock with Ratio Analysis and Predictive Modeling.
What you get in this Financial Analytics Course?
Mobile App Access
About Financial Analytics Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Financial Analytics in R - Beginners||3h 53m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Intermediate||1h 32m|
|Course Name||Online Financial Analytics Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all the video tutorials for the lifetime|
|Hours||5+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Through these tutorials, you shall learn financial analysis using R programming language with practical examples.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Financial Analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Finance concepts would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced financial analytics skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Financial Analytics Course Curriculum
The Financial Analytics Certification Course is divided into 2 parts:
- For Beginners- Basics of R tool and financial concepts
- For Intermediates- Advanced knowledge of R tool techniques and application in Finance
All the modules explains various R functions with in depth clarification and practical examples. The list of the modules and their description is as given below:
Financial Analytics in R- Beginners
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Introduction to Financial Analytics In R||In this module, Financial analytics and financial data is introduced. Software R will also be introduced with explanation of usefulness of various functions of R tool.|
|2||Capital Budgeting NPV||In this Financial analytics training module, insight and usefulness of techniques like Time value of Money, NPV Analysis, IRR Approach, payback period, Loan payment and annuity calculation etc. and their structuring in R tool, will be provided|
|3||Stock Analysis||In this module, introduction to stock market and its analysis in R tool, along with techniques like Importing of Data in R, Visualising multiple stocks, plotting of prices of stocks and deviations day-by-day. Also, insights of technical and comparative analysis of stocks will be provided|
|4||Bond Analysis||In this module, introduction to bond market and plotting of its data in R tool is covered. Also, techniques like Duration, YTM, Valuation of bonds etc will be explained|
|5||Capital asset Pricing Model (CAPM)||In this Financial analytics training, brief introduction to CAPM model and coding in R tool, also explanation related to risk- return table, price development table, allocating weights to portfolio etc in R tool will be provided.|
|6||Fundamental Analysis||In this Financial analytics training certification, brief insight what fundamental analysis meant and how the same can be performed in R tool. Also, detailed description of various kind of ratio analysis of financials in R tool will be provided.|
Financial Analytics in R- Intermediate
|Sr No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Introduction to Financial analytics in R||In this Financial analytics training module, advanced methods of financial analytics will be introduced. Also, brief over topics covered under the intermediate course will be provided.|
|2||Linear Regression||In this Financial analytics course module, introduction of linear regression , equation, assumptions of model ,practical examples of regression model, regression line, R square etc will be provided linking the working and analysis of regression in R tool|
|3||Logistic Regression||In this module, introduction to Logistic Regression, its impotence, practical examples, Logistic diagnostics etc will be explained with its utility in R Tool.|
Industry Growth TrendThe global financial analytics market expected to grow from USD 6.9 billion in 2018 to USD 11.4 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.7%.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Financial Analytics Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Financial Analytics?
Financial analytics is the science of examining raw data for the purpose of taking strategic business decisions about the information and structuring & predicting business results . Professionals face challenges while working with large volumes of numerical data. If this data handled in organized and structured manner it can provide the meaningful information which can be useful to senior management for decision making. This can be achieved by using various type of financial analytical methods and structuring various type of financial models.
R Language is open source programming language for carrying out extensive calculations and analysis using statistics and graphical method. R Language uses statistical methods like Time series analysis, Linear Regression, Statistical inference etc. It is highly in demand and used by Google, Yahoo Finance, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Etc
R is an integrated suite of software facilities for data manipulation, calculation and graphical display.
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
There are many benefits to this Financial analytics training course. One will be professionally bit more matured with respect to data visibility, its structuring, and decisiveness. The other benefits are as given below:
- An overview of finance and data analytics topics with data scientist preview
- The mechanics of applied data analysis, and a data structure
- from both a statistical and knowledge engineering perspective
- In-depth learning of reasoning and potential outputs that can affect decision-making
- Ability to build up models of the corporate world and obtain familiarity with commonly used theoretical models
- How to use apply(), lapply() and sapply() , nest apply(), lapply() and sapply() etc in financial analytics
- How to map the existing corporate world problems with financial models and try to derive fruitful decisions.
- It is natural that in coding, something can go wrong. Its really tough job to identify what is the issue. There are various tools available in R language that can make this task very easy and can be easily resolved.
- And much, much more!
- Financial Analytics Certification Course expects below things from the participants:
- Basic knowledge of Class 12 Mathematics and statistics methods
- Basic knowledge of R programming language
- Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of English language
Nothing further is needed, as course modules are designed to give overall knowledge of language from basic to complex methodologies of analysis.
- This Financial analytics certification course is useful to anyone who deals with financial data.
- It can be taken even by the one who is not having any background of complex statistical methods or techniques of the R language. All the modules are presented considering the beginner as new kid on block and then complexities are getting increased with enough practical examples along with practical insights.
It will be most suitable for:
- Data analysts and data miners
- Financial analysts
Why should I undertake this Financial analytics training course?
Individual being a Professional or student from various fraternity-like engineering, marketing, finance, economics, IT, analytics, marketing research, etc. looking to make a career in analytics and data sciences can do this course. This Financial analytics certification course will help in giving insight into this career option
I don’t have a background in finance, can I do this Financial analytics course?
One doesn’t need any background knowledge of finance. Modules are designed in such a manner that for learners who are new to the field of data and analytics will find it utmost easy to understand, grasp the theme of analytics which will ultimately help them in implementing in career.
Would this Financial analytics training course help me in my career advancement?
Obviously Yes. Any individual with expertise in advanced financial modeling and analytics is a key resource for the organization. Techniques described in this Financial analytics certification course will help in analyzing and presenting the facts, outcomes and its effect in a highly professional way. This will not only broaden their vision but also help them in looking at any facet more maturely and professionally.
Can this Financial analytics training course prove to be helpful in switching careers in different areas?
Yes. Financial analysis helps an individual to look into the finance of any sector like health, insurance, etc. This course gives training with a practical and real-life case study which will not only give practical insights but also will help in viewing the real corporate world. The individual will also learn how data drives corporate decisions and strategies. Hence, this Financial analytics certification course is very much helpful to the individual looking for the change in career.
- The main aim while doing any financial training course is that either it should have a positive impact on personal development or it should help in developing one’s financial career. Below are a few attributes that get positively affected due to this Financial analytics certification course:
- Generally, the Financial Analyst is the brain of the company. They must be very well-paid by the corporates in order to retain them. With this Financial analytics training course, one will be able to achieve a good hike in salary.
- Financial Analysts are ought to have important technical skills, which makes them different than other individuals of the organization. Any employee will expect to get recognized for their work done. And promotion is the key step to recognize an employee for their work.
- Financial Analyst is the key resource for any company. There always exists a huge demand for their expert knowledge and skills. As a result, one’s career will be highly secured which will help in attaining secured life.
- Financial Analysis is not a monotonous job or the same task to be done again and again. It is a highly innovative job, each assignment will be having its own new challenges that will always maintain the interest of the individual. This will never bring boredom to one’s work.
Glad that I enrolled
Excel for Financial Analysis
Ganesh Raju J
Financial Analytics Course
Dinky A Patel
Financial Analytics Training
JAMES CLAY FIELDING
Financial analytics course