Fixed Income Course
Full Lifetime Access
Certificate of Completion
Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds
Fixed Income Instruments
Fixed Income Market
Fixed Income & its Mathematics
Fixed Income Mathematics Essentials
What you get
Mobile App Access
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
This Fixed Income Securities course will introduce you to the main fixed income instruments and players in the fixed income markets. It covers core concepts such as fixed income instruments, fixed income market, bond valuation, fixed income mathematics, Structured finance. This Fixed income training includes a wide range of applied exercises and case studies together with video tutorials.
- Target Audience
- Sample Videos
- Career Benefits
Online Fixed Income Course Details
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds||4h 31m|
|Fixed Income Instruments - Understanding Instruments & Yield||2h 13m|
|Fixed Income Market||8h 03m|
|Fixed Income & its Mathematics||5h 3m|
|Fixed Income Mathematics Essentials||4h 08m|
|Fixed Income Valuation Tutorials||3h 49m|
|Bond Trading and Portfolio Management||3h 37m|
|Structured Finance:01 - An Introduction||2h 14m|
|Structured Finance:02 - Credit Derivatives||3h 21m|
|Course||Online Fixed Income and Bond Course|
|Deal||This is 9 course bundle. Please note that you get access to all the 9 courses. You do not need to register for each course separately.|
|Hours||37+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Fixed income instruments, fixed income market, bond valuation, fixed income mathematics, Structured finance|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the fixed income bond course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such.|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 9 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/Linkedin profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Fixed Income & Bonds Course Curriculum
|S. No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds||4||This is the first module of the entire fixed income course. And that’s why you need to pay special attention to this module. In this module, you will learn the important features of the bonds. For example, one of the most important features of bonds is the face value or the par value. It means that the principal amount that the bondholder will receive at the time of the maturity and it is also the value of the bond when it was issued. In this module, you will also learn about the valuation of bonds. By calculating the bonds’ present value of the future interest payments, one would be able to find the fair value of the bond.|
|2||Fixed Income Instruments||3||In this fixed income training module, you will learn about various fixed income instruments. Fixed income instruments are those that provide a periodic payment that can be earned by the fixed income instrument holders and the amount of the payment would be known to them in advance. The typical examples of fixed income instruments are certificates of deposits, treasury bonds, preferred stock, corporate bonds etc.|
|3||Fixed Income Market||8||In this module, you will learn about fixed income market. Fixed income market is quite different than the other market like equity market. For example, if you want to buy the stocks of a big company, you have one option to buy the stock. But let’s say that you want to buy the bonds of that particular company. In this case, you would have several options. The upside of the fixed income market is that you can choose from the multiple options so that your particular needs would be met. But at the same time to choose what satisfies your needs, you need to have a process in place. Plus, to invest in the fixed income market, let’s say in bonds, you won’t get transparency and most of the deals would be over the counter (OTC).|
|4||Fixed Income & its Mathematics||5||In this fixed income course, you will learn about the fixed income mathematics. As you know, without the maths (often complex ones), you won’t be able to find out the end result. And fixed income mathematics is an integral part of understanding the fixed income market and its investments. You should pay special attention to this module because you would learn the fundamentals of fixed income & its maths here.|
|5||Fixed Income Mathematics Essentials||4||This fixed income training is just an extension of the previous module. In the previous module, you would browse through the basics of the fixed income maths. In this module, you will learn the most important formulas, charts, concepts, usage of fixed income mathematics.|
|6||Fixed Income Valuation Tutorials||4||This module will teach you the fixed income valuations. And you will learn various tutorials, using which you can do fixed income valuation on your own or for your own investments.|
|7||Bond Trading and Portfolio Management||4||In this fixed income course, you will learn about bond trading. In true sense, bond is a loan that is given by you to the respective companies. You will also learn about portfolio management and how to mix and trade multiple investments.|
|8||Structured Finance:01 – An Introduction||2||In this fixed income training, you will learn the basics of structured finance. This portion is included so that you can get clear on structured finance.|
|9||Structured Finance:02 – Credit Derivatives||3||This is the second module of the structure finance course. In this module, you will learn about the credit derivatives. Credit derivative is a bilateral contract that lets the users handle their chances toward credit risk.|
Fixed Income Course Completion Certificate
What are the requirements / pre-requisites to this Training?
- Basic knowledge of finance: If you don’t have basic knowledge of finance or don’t know anything about finance, you can skip this fixed income course. This Fixed Income course is specifically designed for those who want to invest in fixed income instruments and who would like to build their careers as financial analysts/financial professionals.
- Interest to learn this course: If you’re not interested or curious about what fixed income is all about and how it works, why should you do this fixed income course anyway? The basic requirement of this fixed income training is to be curious about fixed income instruments/markets first.
Target Audience for this training
- Students who have been studying finance: Students who want to study further in advanced finance and want to specialize in fixed income market, this is the perfect course for them.
- Finance professionals who want to specialize in fixed income market: Finance is a vast field. And if you’re someone who wants to focus on fixed income market and specialize, this is the course you should do. You won’t find a better course on fixed income market than this.
- Investors who want to understand the nitty-gritty of fixed income market: If your interest is purely commercial and you want to know the overview of what works underneath of fixed income trading, this is a great course you should do.
Who Shouldn’t take this Course?
- Students that have different backgrounds: If you’re someone who has studied in different fields and have no idea about finance, this fixed income course isn’t for you.
- Professionals from other domains: If you do not finance professional and work in a different domain, this fixed income training may not help you a lot.
Why should I do this Fixed Income course?
There’s no reason why you shouldn’t do this fixed income course. If you’re someone who wants to specialize in fixed income market, you won’t get any better fixed income training than this in the market.
If I am from a different domain, can I do this Fixed Income Course?
Ideally, you shouldn’t do this course. This fixed income training isn’t for beginners and you need to have the fundamentals of finance clear to be able to do this course. But if you’re interested, you can learn the basics first and then try your hands on this fixed income training.
Where do the learners come from?
This Fixed Income course is a world class course. So it’s natural that this course has been taken up by thousands of people from all over the world. People from New York, San Francisco, Dubai, Seattle, Toronto, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi among others have already done this course.
Can I see the Fixed Income Securities Course Demo Video
Yes, you can view the demo videos above.
What are the Payment Options?
You can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. Additional payment options include pay by PayPal and 2checkout.
Sample Preview of this course
Here are some of the sample videos of this course. Click on the icons below to view the samples –
Career Benefits of this training
- It will help you specialize in fixed income market: In careers, specialization is valued more than anything else. That’s why professionals always prefer courses that help them go deep and teach them comprehensively. This is a course that will make you a master of fixed income market. Imagine how much you would gain as a specialist.
- It will help you in your career prospects: This fixed income training will add tremendous value to your learning curve. You will learn a lot and that may result in promotions and higher compensation as well.