Skills you will master
- Current Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Long Term Assets
- Long Term Liabilities
- Shareholders Equity
- Cash Flow From Operations
- Cash Flow from Financing Activities
- Cash Flow from Investing Activities
- Basic EPS
Online Free Finance Certification Course
This Free Finance Online Certification Course includes a comprehensive Finance Course with 2+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn financial accounting concepts from scratch using case studies which include learning the three main financial statements viz. Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement in detail.
This Free Finance Online Course is designed to make students aware about the financial concepts right from scratch
- It will make the Student aware about the complex Financial terminologies and their impact on the Company
- It will make the Student aware about the Finance Domain network along with Accounting as finance is more deep as compared to accounting.
- Its an Online Module and can be viewed from any location just by login into the Platform and viewing it online.
This page will discuss the features of this Free Finance Course as below:
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About Free Finance Online Course (Beginner’s Level)
|Course Name||Free Finance Online Certification Course (Beginner’s Level)|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||2+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn financial accounting concepts from scratch using case studies which include learning the three main financial statements viz. Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement in detail|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about financial accounting and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about accounting would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Free Finance Online Course Curriculum
This Free Finance Online Beginner’s Course will allow you to be an expert in the Accounting & Finance Terminologies and Concepts used in the day to day practical life. It would help the Students to Understand the Dynamics of Finance and how the same can be implemented in the routine operations.
- Here the Students will learn how to prepare the Full Financial Set for the Company ie the Balance Sheet and the Profit & Loss Account and the Cash Flow statement.
- It follows a case study approach wherein you are expected to prepare Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flows with each case.
- Hence this Free Finance Online Course will give you extensive training to build your Accounting base Strongly in the early stages of your career which would definitely benefit you in the long run. It is a very user-friendly course where each principle is explained in a great detailed way.
What is Finance?
In simple terms, Finance refers to the Management of the Funds which Includes Investment, Borrowings, Savings, Hedging, Projecting Future Cash Flows, etc.
- It is a very crucial Department in any Company which takes cares about Cash Flow Planning and the Future Growth strategy of the same.
- It will lay down the foundation for anyone who wants to be an Expert in Finance
- Finance can be divided into 3 types as below :
- Personal Finance: It refers to the Personal Financial management of every individual with his savings
- Corporate Finance: It refers to the Fulfillment of the Borrowing needs of the Company by raising Sufficient Funds for the Company to survive in the market.
- Government Finance: It refers to the Management of the Government Treasury at the Macro level.
Google Finance, SEC and Bloomberg/Routers are the 3 Sources from where the Financial Information can be extracted :
- Google Finance: Refers downloading Financial Data from Google.
- SEC: Refers to the Regulatory Agency where Data is available publicly.
- Bloomberg: It is a platform for having access to the Financial level information
Which skills you will learn in this course?
Below mentioned are some of the skills that can be acquired from this Free Finance Online Course.
- Finance Skills: It will provide a Complete Understanding about the Financial terminologies used in the Industry and their application as well.
- Analytical Skills: It will improve the Analytical skills of the Student as he will get to know how to analyze a Company based upon the Financials, Ratios, Strategies etc.
- Technical Skills: It will enhance the Technical Skills of Students by giving access to multiple Case Studies in various Industries.
Free Finance Online Beginner’s Course – Certificate of Completion
There are certain predefined criteria to join this course since this is a mid-level course designed in such a way that a person from a specific background can attend and learn the Basics Finance. All you need to do is to log in to the portal and register Free.
- Ideally this Free Finance Online Course will be beneficial to the Finance Guys more to enhance their Skills.
- A minimum Graduate would be the basic Criteria to register for this Course online since it is not a basic course and requires a good amount of exposure to the Accounting or Finance Field.
The Target audience for this Free Finance Online Course will be those who want to learn the basics of the Finance Profession and are willing to make a career here.
- Further, this would be of great use to the Commerce Graduates since it will help them deepen their Skills Further by giving them a glimpse of the Financial Industry
- Broadly speaking it would be College Students, Finance People. This would be of more use to the Accounting & Finance background Students since they already have a good base about the Accounting Principles and Finance jargons
This Free Finance Online Course will enable the Student to have a proper Understanding of the Financial Terms and jargons. This will make the Student ready for taking up any assignment in the finance Field. Below mentioned are some career paths that can be explored :
- Analyst: The learner can be a good analyst in any Financial Services Firm since he has good understanding about the Financial Jargons and their Applications.
- Investment Banker: The Learner can be a Good Investment Banker since he is aware about various Complex Financial Terminologies and Products available in the market.
- Wealth Management: The Learner can also be a Wealth Manager in a Financial Services Company providing Financial & Investment Services to the HNI Clients to fulfill their Needs.
- Treasury: He can work in a Treasury Department of any Company helping the Company in its Fund Raising Strategies
- Fund Management: He can also get an entry in the Fund Management Department of a Mutual fund supporting the Fund Manager as a Research analyst analyzing Stocks.
Hence this Free Finance Online Course will prove very useful for all to start their Careers without any Cost.