Gimme FREE Access
Skills you will master
- Excel 2016
- Pivot Tables
- Charts and Graphs
- Data Functions
- What if Analysis
- Dynamic Range
Online Free Excel Certification Course
This Free Online Excel Course includes a comprehensive Excel Certification with 3+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn how to get started with Microsoft Excel right from scratch. We understand various formulas, functions, calculations, formatting, Graphs & charts, Pivot tables, shortcuts among other Excel features with the help of a case study.
Can you fetch the job without Excel Skills???
Probably the answer is big NO!!!!
If you are planning to take up excel course and confused which one to take then you are in the right place, we here are providing basic excel course at a free cost.
Yes you read that right, we are providing this 3 hours of video tutorial at free of cost. Read through below content to see what is there in the store for you.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About Free Online Excel Course
|Course Name||Free Online Excel Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all the video tutorials for the lifetime|
|Hours||3+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to get started with Microsoft Excel right from scratch|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Microsoft Excel|
|Pre-Requisites||No prior knowledge is required|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Free Online Excel Course Curriculum
If you are new to excel doesn’t know about “ABCD” of excel then we have designed this video course to introduce you to Excel Spreadsheet.
This Free Online Excel Course starts from scratch which can fit to all the kind of learners. This course covers the important basic features which are essential as a new learner. This course describes you to about how excel works, methodology of excel and importance of excel in current corporate world.
If you go to any of the interview excel skills make you stand apart from other in the interview especially if you are a fresher. I have seen many interviews where interviewer asks how much you rate in excel out of 10.
Excel is the universals languages which speaks in almost all the offices. Except you are a surgeon doctor everybody uses spreadsheet at their work place regularly. That is the impact it has.
Below are the topics we cover in this Free Online Excel Course.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel.
- What is spreadsheet or worksheet?
- What are cells and how they works?
- Working area in the worksheet.
- Introduction to “Ribbon” tab in excel.
- How to enter data into the cell?
- Basic mathematical formulas like addition, deletion, division, multiplication in excel.
- Difference between cell formulas and hard core formulas.
- Cell references and types of cell references.
- Cells formatting, number formatting, text formatting etc…
- Basic excel built-in formulas.
- Essential shortcut keys on excel.
- How to refer to worksheets.
- Applying filters to the data.
- Applying pivot table and how to work with it.
- Some of the important functions like SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF, IF and many other important functions.
- Sorting the data in order.
- Common errors in excel.
These formulas and techniques are essential in excel. This Free Online Excel Course covers all the above content in detail from scratch to advanced level.
Free Online Excel Course – Certificate of Completion
Which tangible skills will you learn in this course?
The Free Excel Certification Course will help you learn the following skills:
- Working efficiently with excel spreadsheets.
- Shortcuts to works quickly.
- Methodology of spreadsheet workings.
- Basic to intermediate level workings in excel.
- Cell references, absolute cell reference, relative reference.
- Formulas like SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, VLOOKUP, and HLOOKUP
- Formatting techniques, efficient & fast working.
- Learn all the basic stuffs which are essential for new learner.
- Mobile or laptop or tab with stable internet connection.
- Hunger and passion to learn the new skill.
- Most importantly dedication at any cost.
As I told except you are a surgeon doctor you will be using excel spreadsheet in workplace one or other way. So, who are the target audience then???
Target audience is mass but below are important target audience who uses excel spreadsheets quite often.
- Students of Commerce Stream: Before even they finish their academics they must started using excel without knowing the importance of it for their projects. As s student of commerce domain their career will be based on excel spreadsheet only. So MBA, BBM, BBA, BCOM and all finance students require this.
- Working Professionals in Corporate: Professional who deal with data requires excel knowledge. For data entry excel is required, for data analysis, creating reports, chart, presentation content, dynamic formulas etc..
- Rest of the world: There is no limitation in learning new skill, so everybody who are interested in it can take up this free excel certification course.
As I told in the beginning excel spreadsheet is the universal language which speaks in almost all the offices.
Keeping in mind the career benefits it is important to have the skill of excel spreadsheet. As per one of the survey all top paying jobs in the world requires advanced excel knowledge. Below is the list of the same.
|Job Title||Salary||Usage Of Excel|
|Marketing Research Analyst||75,000||Advanced|
All the top paying jobs requires advanced level of excel skills. But to get to the advanced level you need string basic level knowledge. Without the strong basic level knowledge we cannot go further to advanced level of excel.
So keeping this in mind we are offering this basic excel course at a free of cost.
By the moment you complete the basic excel course you will get used to the excel spreadsheet then you can take up our advanced level of excel course which covers all the advanced level formulas and techniques.