Gimme FREE Access
Skills you will master
- MacroVBA Environment
- Macros with IF Condition
- Data Filter
- Charting using VBA
- Update Now
- Sort EMI
- Create Graph
- Print Report
- Email Report
Online Free Excel VBA Course
This Free Excel VBA Certification Course includes an online comprehensive VBA Course with 3+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get a basic overview of using VBA to automate excel tasks. We shall learn how to record macros in excel, the VBA environment, recording Macros, data filter, charting and Userforms.
Can we advance to next level in our career with just Advanced Excel Skills???
I don’t think so!!!
If you are looking at advance position or promotion in your career with just “Advanced Excel Skill” it is like in a cricket match you are auditioning your position with just one aspect of the game i.e. either through batting or bowling. Fighting with one aspect of the game doesn’t guarantee you any success, but as an all-rounder you can give yourself a best chance at sealing your place.
We are going you provide you the stepping stone to learn VBA course to advance to next level at a free cost.
Yes we are providing this 3 hours of video tutorial at free of cost. Read through below content to see what is there in the store for you.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About Free VBA Course
|Course Name||Online Free VBA Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all the videos for free for the Lifetime|
|Hours||3+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Basic overview of using VBA to automate Excel tasks.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Excel VBA|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Excel would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Free VBA Course Curriculum
To start with VBA you must have already known “advanced excel” with all kinds of basic formulas and mainly methodology of excel spreadsheet.
If you are already an advanced excel user and want to learn next level in excel then this Free Excel VBA Course offers you basic VBA tutorial at a free of cost. This course covers VBA coding starting from scratch to intermediate level.
With this Free Excel VBA Course we will provide all the basic ideas about VBA. Once you started your career it is important to learn new skills to stay ahead of your colleagues and team mates. In corporate world there is place for complacency because competition for your position is always on the higher side.
Assume you want to do certain set of task every day when you first come to work, it is frustrating for spending same amount of time for same amount of task every day. So, this is where VBA can help us and give break from boredom.
If we can learn below VBA topics we would be in a position to automate those everyday routine tasks and save tremendous amount of time. I have seen people automated reports which was taking 8 hours’ time to 3 hours with the help of VBA coding and that is the power of automation.
Automation will make you stand apart from the huge crowd and will place you in a better position to occupy better positions at your workplace.
Below are the topics we cover in this Free Excel VBA Course.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel VBA.
- What is VBA?
- Difference between VBA and Macros?
- How to start with VBA page in excel.
- Introduction to recording macro.
- Where to find the recorded macro code?
- Ways to alter recorded macro code.
- Introduction to Visual Basic Editor Window.
- Introduction to Project Explorer.
- Introduction to modules.
- Where to write the macro code.
- Key notes while giving name to macro.
- How to start writing the macro codes.
- Referencing cells through RANGE and CELLS.
- Introduction to Properties, methods, objects.
- How to refer to worksheets, workbooks, sheets, and charts.
- Introduction to data types.
- How to define a variable.
- Introduction to DIM statement.
- Difference between Variable and Object Variable.
- How to create a message box.
- Difference between Worksheets and Sheets.
- How to make variable declaration mandatory.
- Introduction to loops in VBA.
- Various types of loops.
- Examples of basic loops.
- Input boxes and Application.Input Box.
- Array in VBA.
Free VBA Course – Certificate of Completion
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
As you can already understand, you would learn and master many VBA skills. Some of them are listed below:
- Working efficiently with excel spreadsheets.
- Automate routine task and time saving techniques.
- Methodology of VBA Coding.
- Basic to intermediate level workings in excel VBA.
- Things to know about excel VBA.
- Basic level formulas with VBA.
- Referencing worksheets, workbooks, inserting new sheets, inserting values to worksheets.
- Learn all the basic stuffs which are essential for new VBA learner.
- Mobile or laptop or tab with stable internet connection.
- Hunger and passion to learn the new skill.
- Calm head, because most of the people starting to panic by looking at advanced level codes, but not worry about that because as the days goes on you will get to that level.
Most importantly dedication and passion at any cost.
The simple answer is “all the members who are already using excel” for their work.
Target audience is mass but below are important target audience who uses excel spreadsheets quite often.
- Students of All Stream
- Working Professionals in Corporate
- Financial Analysts
- Marketing Data Analysis workers
- Data Analysts
You must have over the moon at the earlier stages of your career after learning all the essential formulas and that must have given you some sort of confidence in your work place.
But later as the days goes on you must have seen your senior’s chilling at their work time, you must have wondered they doesn’t have any work. However that is not the case with them because “they have already automated their reports through VBA coding”.
Don’t you want to have a surplus time at your place to chill at work???
Off course you need it and after learning VBA skills you deserve it.
So keeping this in mind we are offering this basic excel course at a free of cost.
By the moment you complete the basic excel VBA course you will get used to the VBA window and you will start writing your own codes independently.