GST Certification Course
This GST Certification Training includes 10 comprehensive with 21+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
You get to learn the scope of GST with numerical examples. This certification course includes GST Concepts such as a taxable event, the scope of supply, goods & services chargeability, composition scheme, reverse change mechanism, taxable person & registration, input tax credit, and others.
What you get in this GST Certification Course?
Mobile App Access
About GST Certification Online Course
|Course Name||Online GST Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 10 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||21+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn the scope of GST with numerical examples|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Goods and Service Tax and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about taxation and accounting would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 10 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced accounting skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
GST Certification Online Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the GST Certification is explained.
|Serial No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||GST:01 – Taxable Event and Scope of Supply||1 hour 53 minutes||This GST Certification module will teach you what is GST? What is the scope of GST? And understanding the taxable event You will learn the below-mentioned topics:
Meaning of Taxable Event
|2||GST:02 – Meaning of Goods and Services and Chargeability||2 hours 05 minutes||This GST training module will teach you the definition of the Goods and Services along with the tax chargeable on the same. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|3||GST:03 – Composition Levy||1 hour 05 minutes||This GST Certification module will teach you the levy of composition scheme under GST and understand the dynamics of the same. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|4||GST:04 – Reverse Charge Mechanism||1 hour 42 minutes||This GST Certification module will teach you the concept and mechanism of Reverse Charge. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|5||GST:05 – Time of Supply||2 hours 23 minutes||This GST training course module will teach you how to determine the Time of supply for the tax levy. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|6||GST:06 – Place of Supply||2 hours 1 minute||This GST Certification module will teach you the timing of the place of supply of goods and services for charging GST. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|7||GST:07 – Taxable Person and Registration||3 hours 38 minutes||This GST training module will teach you the definition of the Taxable person under GST and the criteria for registration under the scheme. You will learn the below-mentioned topics
|8||GST:08 – Job Work||1 hour 05 minutes||This GST Certification module will teach you the tax applicable to job work along with the concept of the job work revenue. You will learn the below-mentioned topics
|9||GST:09 – Input Tax Credit||3 hours 22 minutes||This GST training module will teach you what is an Input Tax credit and how is been used under GST. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
|10||GST:10 – Determination of Value of Supply||1 hour 51 minutes||This GST Certification course module will teach you how to determine the value of the supply of goods and services along with its utilization. You will learn the below-mentioned topics :
Industry Growth TrendThe wealth management platform market was valued at USD 1.52 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3.20 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.4% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
GST Course – Certificate of Completion
What is GST?
In simple terms, GST refers to Goods and Service Tax is an Indirect Tax or consumption tax for the nation as a whole imposed in India by the Modi government on the supply of goods and services.
- It is a comprehensive tax covering all the indirect taxes into one bucket and applying only one across the nation on the supply of goods and services.
- It is a multi-stage tax and is imposed on each and every step in the production process.
- It is also a destination-based tax i.e it is imposed at the point of consumption and not at the point of origination.
- It was launched on July 1, 2017, by the President and the Government of India at midnight.
- It is divided into 5 Slabs – 0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% for all the goods and services as per their categories except a few products like Petroleum which are taxed by the state governments.
- The applicability of the GST rates is based upon the HSN codes where the categories are mentioned along with their tax rates.
- HSN code is an 8 digit code as per CGST rules and is not required to be mentioned on the invoices if the company has a turnover of less than 1.5 cr in the preceding financial year. If the company turnover is between 1.5 to 5 cr, the first 2 digits of the HSN code need to be mentioned and if the turnover exceeds 5 cr then the first 4 digits need to be mentioned on the supply of goods and services.
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
You would learn a lot of micro-skills in this GST Certification Course. Here we’re highlighting the chief ones that would help you take the leap –
- You will learn the meaning of Goods and Services and how you should approach the goods and services and the charge ability.
- The calculation of GST and the tax regulations and rules framed under the act.
- Interest in Indirect taxes: To take any of this GST Training Certification, one has to have the willingness to make a career in the Indirect taxes. He should have an interest in GST and its applicability.
- Basic understanding of taxation: This course requires a basic understanding of the Taxation system in India.
- Passion to learn: This GST Certification will require the candidate to have a passion in learning the Country’s Indirect tax structure and understand the implications of the same in the long term.
Target Audience for this training
- Students: It refers to the graduates who have just passed out from college and willing to start a Career in Indirect taxes as GST experts.
- Accountants / Tax managers: It refers to those professionals who are already working in a Company in the Accounting / Taxation division. This will help them to enhance their skills in the applicability of GST.
- Anyone who is willing to learn about GST: It refers to those who are from Non-Finance background and are willing to learn the GST concept and applicability.
GST Certification – FAQ’s
Why Should I do this GST Certification Online Course?
To learn about the Basic Fundamentals of Indirect taxes specifically GST.
I don’t have a background in Finance, Can I Do this GST Training Certification?
Yes. You can still do this Course as it teaches you the basics of Indirect taxation and will help you to focus your career as a GST expert in any Company.
Would this GST Certification course help me in my career advancement?
Yes. For Existing Working professionals It will help them update themselves and enhance Taxation expertise by learning new regulations on the GST framework.
Can fresher or nontechnical background learners choose this GST certification course? Is this good for switching careers in different areas?
Yes. The Candidates from Non-Technical Background are welcome to this course in order to have an understanding of Taxes A good opportunity for them to understand the Indirect tax structure of the country right from the beginning.
Here are some of the sample videos of this course. Click on the icons below to view the samples –
- At the end of this GST Certification Course, the candidate will be a GST expert.
- The working candidates will learn a new tax structure in the form of GST and will help them to apply the same in their current organization.
- The candidates who are free-lancers in taxation will get an opportunity to become an expert in GST and Returns filing a will enable them to work on their own in their offices filing GST returns for the clients.
- This training will make the candidate ready to work in any organization in the taxation department of any MNC to file GST monthly returns.
Bharath D Jain
Nice and perfect