IFRS Training (17 Courses Bundle)
This IFRS Course Training is a bundle of 17 courses with 40+ hours of HD video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This course is designed for students and professionals who want to master IFRS Accounting. Topics include IFRS accounting standards from 1 to 16 along with consolidation of Pre and Post IFRS adoption.
What you get in this IFRS Training?
About IFRS Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|1 IFRS 1 – First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards||1h 44m|
|2 IFRS 2 – Share-based Payment||2h|
|3 IFRS 3 – Business Combinations||2h 02m|
|4 IFRS 4 – Insurance Contracts||1h 37m|
|5 IFRS 5 – Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations||2h 09m|
|6 IFRS 6 – Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources||1h 25m|
|7 IFRS 7 – Financial Instruments: Disclosures||1h 48m|
|8 IFRS 8 – Operating Segments||2h 19m|
|9 IFRS 9 – Financial Instruments||2h 24m|
|10 IFRS 10 – Consolidated Financial Statements||2h 17m|
|11 IFRS 11 – Joint Arrangements||1h 28m|
|12 IFRS 12 – Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities||1h 06m|
|13 IFRS 13 – Fair Value Measurement||2h 55m|
|14 IFRS 14 – Regulatory Deferral Accounts||1h 24m|
|15 IFRS 15 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers||2h 33m|
|16 IFRS 16 – Leases||2h 37m|
|17 Consolidated Financial Statements ( Before & Post IFRS)||3h 02m|
|Course||Online IFRS Course|
|Deal||This is 17 courses bundle on IFRS. Please note that you get access to all the 17 courses. You do not need to register for each course separately.|
|Hours||40+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||IFRS 1 – First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards |
IFRS 2 – Share-based Payment
IFRS 3 – Business Combinations
IFRS 4 – Insurance Contracts
IFRS 5 – Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations
IFRS 6 – Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
FRS 7 – Financial Instruments: Disclosures
IFRS 8 – Operating Segments
IFRS 9 – Financial Instruments
IFRS 10 – Consolidated Financial Statements
IFRS 11 – Joint Arrangements
IFRS 12 – Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
IFRS 13 – Fair Value Measurement
IFRS 14 – Regulatory Deferral Accounts
IFRS 15 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers
IFRS 16 – Leases
Consolidated Financial Statements ( Pre & Post-IFRS)
|Excel Templates Included?||Excel templates that were used are provided as a download|
|IFRS Course Validity||You get Lifetime Access. No limit on the number of times you can view this course.|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such. You should have a keen interest in learning.|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of accounting|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 17 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/Linkedin profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
IFRS Course Curriculum
This is a comprehensive IFRS course. Why comprehensive, because this completes your accounting education in just 17 separate courses and the entire training is called IFRS Training. We are offering this to you with the hope that after learning this, you don’t need to worry about IFRS ever again.
Let’s plunge in.
|S. No||IFRS Course Name||Description|
|1||IFRS 1 – First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards||This is the starting point of IFRS. You would learn about the first-time adoption of IFRS. You need to invest around 3+ hours and there are 17+ lectures to attend. We guarantee that after going through this IFRS 1, you will know everything that you need to know to understand IFRS further.|
|2||IFRS 2 – Share-based Payment||This module will help you understand share-based payment. In this section, you will learn how the organizations should recognize share-based payment in their financial statements. There are total 4+ hours of material to absorb and 22+ lectures to attend.|
|3||IFRS 3 – Business Combinations||This module is all about business combinations, i.e. how the acquired assets and liabilities should be measured, how to determine goodwill and how to disclose these important affairs of business. You need to invest 5+ hours and there are 26+ lectures to attend.|
|4||IFRS 4 – Insurance Contracts||This section covers insurance contracts. You will learn in-depth about insurance contracts and how it’s relevant for an organization. You will also get to learn about reinsurance contracts. This module is just of 2+ hours and you can complete it by attending 12+ lectures.|
|5||IFRS 5 – Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations||In this section, you will learn about how the organizations should recognize and maintain accounts for non-current assets held for sale. You need to spend 3+ hours and 19+ lectures to absorb the whole material.|
|6||IFRS 6 – Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources||This module is interesting because it will talk about exploration for and evaluation of mineral resources. You need to invest just 2+ hours and attend 12+ lectures to understand the concepts.|
|7||IFRS 7 – Financial Instruments: Disclosures||In this section, you will learn about how you can disclose financial instruments. To be able to consume the entire material, all you need is 3 hours and 16 lectures.|
|8||IFRS 8 – Operating Segments||In this section, you will learn about how organizations should disclose their products, services, and operating segments. You need to invest 3+ hours and attend 17 lectures.|
|9||IFRS 9 – Financial Instruments||This is the module that concentrates on recognition and measurement, impairment, de-recognition and general hedge accounting. You need to spend 3+ hours and attend 19+ lectures.|
|10||IFRS 10 – Consolidated Financial Statements||In this section, you will learn about how organizations should prepare and present consolidated financial statements. You need to spend around 3 hours and absorb 19+ lectures.|
|11||IFRS 11 – Joint Arrangements||This training illustrates how organizations should do accounting for their joint ventures. You need to spend around 2 hours and attend 13 lectures.|
|12||IFRS 12 – Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities||Basically, you will learn four important things in this section. You will learn how entities should disclose their interests in subsidiaries, associates, joint arrangements unconsolidated structured entities. You need to spend around 2 hours and you need to attend 13 lectures.|
|13||IFRS 13 – Fair Value Measurement||In this module, you will learn how the organizations should require disclosing and measuring fair value. You need to invest around 4+ hours and attend 24+ lectures to understand the concepts fully.|
|14||IFRS 14 – Regulatory Deferral Accounts||In this section you will learn how the entities should account for regulatory deferral account balances as per its previous GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles). You would need to spend around 3 hours and attend 15+ lectures.|
|15||IFRS 15 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers||In this particular training, you will get to know about how to recognize revenue from contracts with customers and how to provide customers with financial statements containing relevant information and appropriate disclosures. You need to invest 4 hours of your time and there are 21+ lectures in the module.|
|16||IFRS 16 – Leases||This is the last IFRS module. You will learn about how to recognize, measure, present and disclose leases. You need to spend 5+ hours and attend 25+ lectures to be able to complete the training.|
|17||Consolidated Financial Statements ( Before & Post-IFRS)||This is an amazing inclusion to the comprehensive training of IFRS. You will learn how to prepare and present consolidated financial statements post-IFRS, major transitions, and consolidations procedures. You will need to invest around 5 hours and absorb 26 lectures.|
What is IFRS?
IFRS is the standard most countries follow to maintain and report their accounting data. For this reason, the investors and stakeholders feel confident about the financial information companies are showing and they can trust the same for further investments.
There are a few things you should keep in mind while thinking about IFRS –
- IASB (International Accounting Standards Board) is the board responsible for IFRS.
- You shouldn’t confuse IFRS with IAS (International Accounting Standards) which are the older version of IFRS. IAS was applicable from 1973 to 2000. Similarly, since 2001, the IASB (International Accounting Standards Board) has replaced the IASC (International Accounting Standards Committee).
There are exactly four aspects of IFRS you should keep in mind –
- Statement of Financial Position: Under IFRS, you need to follow a certain protocols to portray your balance sheets.
- Statement of Comprehensive Income: You can use a statement for this or you can split them into profit and loss statement and other separate statements for properties or equipment.
- Statement of Changes in Equity: Retained earnings statement is one of the most important documents of your business and you need to report the change in earnings in a said financial period.
- Statement of Cash Flow: If you have ever done cash flow you would be knowing that there are three separate activities in a cash flow statement – operating, investing & financing. Under IFRS, the organizations should summarize a report containing the entire financial transactions for a given period separating cash flow into operating, investing & financing.
We have given you a brief overview so that you can relate to the course description. Without any ado, you should know that this course is the most comprehensive course you can ever find anywhere on IFRS.
Industry Growth Trend
The wealth management platform market was valued at USD 1.52 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3.20 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period. The base year considered for this report is 2016, and the forecast period is 2017–2022.
[Source – MarketsandMarkets]
$90,321 per year
Salary estimates are based on 5,836 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Finance Manager employees, users. The typical tenure for a Finance Manager is 2-4 years.
[Source – Indeed]
IFRS Certificate of Completion
Pre-requisites to IFRS Training
There are few requirements for IFRS training; because first of all, it is a training course that provides an enormous amount of information and great guidelines for IFRS. So you need to know the pre-requisites to IFRS Training.
- Eagerness: Without eagerness and passion, it’s better not to do this course because ultimately, you won’t be able to continue until the very end. It’s of 40+ hours and you need to invest a lot of time and effort in learning, understanding, applying and practicing the material. If you are not committed and eager, it would not make sense to start in the first place.
- Love for accounting concepts and procedures: You may not need to be an accountant to do this course. But what’s most important is love for accounting. If you’re a student or professional who is thinking of switching careers to accounting, this course will help you grow a lot.
- A computer and an internet connection: Yes, if you have the above two, this wouldn’t be an issue for you. All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you can learn the entire course whenever you feel comfortable. The best part is the convenience and the pace you can learn this course. As learners, we all have a different pace to learn things. This course will give you ample room for choosing your own pace and time.
- Students of Finance/Accounting: Learning IFRS doesn’t make sense until you want to pursue a career in finance or accounting. No matter where you are in your career, if your passion is accounting or finance, this course is made for you and you can extract the maximum benefit out of it.
- Accountants/Professionals related to accounting: If you are accountants or pursuing a career in accounting and finance, learning IFRS would be perfect professional enhancement for you. Because most of the countries use IFRS as their chosen accounting standards.
- Entrepreneurs/Consultants/Management Executives/Business Professionals: If you are as aspired entrepreneur or already have become one, this course may help you immensely. In the beginning of your journey, you will find this training to be useful to set up your accounting department as per the IFRS and not worry about a thing again.
FAQs – General Questions
The only reason is IFRS training like this is rare to find. This encompasses all standards in one place. Along with this, there is a case study for the implementation of IFRS (pre and post-IFRS).
The answer is both yes and no. Yes, if you want to understand accounting in depth. It doesn’t matter whether you are from a different career domain altogether. And the answer would be no, in case you don’t have any interest in the accounting domain.
The IFRS training is designed in such a way that you can learn the concept and put the same concept into practice without any issue.
WallStreetMojo’s courses have been preferred by professionals across the globe. Top places include New York, San Francisco, Bay Area, New York, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UK, Dubai, Riyadh, UAE, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.
Yes, you can view the demo videos below.
You can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. Additional payment options include pay by PayPal and 2checkout.
- Add tremendous value to the accounting/finance professionals: If you are someone who handles the entire accounting department of your organization, going through this training would add tremendous value to you. Even for students of accounts who want to go in a similar domain would get a lot of value out of this training.
- Verifiable certificates: You will get certificates for your training in case your employers want to check. But be assured that you don’t need to show because your knowledge will speak for itself.
- Get a big picture: If you are new to accounting but you have a keen interest to get a big picture of the entire accounting process, you will get it from this training. This course is designed based on IFRS and you will learn a ton about other aspects of the business as well.
Measurement – Asset and Liability
Summary – Control Assessment
Course Reviews / Testimonials
The videos are knowledgeable. The Case study makes it easier to understand the concepts. I appreciate the qualitative courses which they are providing are full on information & practical training. I am very much satisfied with the course & the things I got to learn from this platform
Very precise & very clear in delivering what is IFRS. Covered various important parts with detailed analysis which can be understood very easily. No need to join a separate course infact any non finance student can get hang on IFRS after going through this course.
This IFRS training course was very useful and interesting. I get to learn about all the important concepts in international financial reporting standards. All the standards were covered in detail which enabled to get better insight of IFRS.
This training covers in depth about IFRS and its global application & significance. Apart from its importance & significance, it gave idea how IFRS came into being and its differentiation with relation to measurement & recognition. Good detailed information about financial reporting standards.
As the course was basically structured in such a way that it will give ideas about various financial reporting standards. In this IFRS training course i got to know about difference between GAAP & IFRS. And provided brief understanding about all the international financial reporting standards with great explanation. On and all this course is helpful for me i got to know very much about IFRS.