TAKE THIS BUNDLE
IFRS Course Training
40+ Hours of Videos
Full Lifetime Access
Certificate of Completion
Skills you will master
- IFRS 1 – First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
- IFRS 2 – Share-based Payment
- IFRS 3 – Business Combinations
- IFRS 4 – Insurance Contracts
- IFRS 5 – Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations
- IFRS 6 – Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources
- IFRS 7 – Financial Instruments: Disclosures
- IFRS 8 – Operating Segments
- IFRS 9 – Financial Instruments
- IFRS 10 – Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11 – Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12 – Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 13 – Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 14 – Regulatory Deferral Accounts
- IFRS 15 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- IFRS 16 – Leases
- Consolidated Financial Statements ( Pre & Post-IFRS)
This IFRS Course Training is a bundle of 17 courses with 40+ hours of HD video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Along with this professionally made training program, you get verifiable certificates for each of the 17 courses! If you want to be a rock star in accounting, you need to know IFRS. IFRS stands for International Financial Reporting Standards. This is applicable to people who are maintaining accounts for a company because IFRS illustrates how one should maintain and report their accounts.
This IFRS course is designed for students and professionals who want to master IFRS Accounting. These tutorials start from the basic and train you on advanced concepts using practical case studies.
- What is IFRS
- What are the requirements / pre-requisites to this Training?
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits of this training
- Sample Preview of this course
- Reviews / Testimonials
About IFRS Course
|Course||Online IFRS Course|
|Deal||This is 17 courses bundle on IFRS. Please note that you get access to all the 17 courses. You do not need to register for each course separately.|
|Hours||40+ Video Hours|
|Excel Templates Included?||Excel templates that were used are provided as a download|
|IFRS Course Validity||You get Lifetime Access. No limit on the number of times you can view this course.|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such. You should have keen interest in learning.|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of accounting|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 17 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/Linkedin profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
IFRS Course Curriculum
This is a comprehensive IFRS course. Why comprehensive, because this completes your accounting education in just 17 separate courses and the entire training is called IFRS Training. We are offering this to you with a hope that after learning this, you don’t need to worry about IFRS ever again.
Let’s plunge in.
|S. No||IFRS Course Name||Description|
|1||IFRS 1 – First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards||This is the starting point of IFRS. You would learn about first-time adoption of IFRS. You need to invest around 3+ hours and there are 17+ lectures to attend. We guarantee that after going through this IFRS 1, you will know everything that you need to know to understand IFRS further.|
|2||IFRS 2 – Share-based Payment||This module will help you understand share-based payment. In this section, you will learn how the organizations should recognize share-based payment in their financial statements. There are total 4+ hours of material to absorb and 22+ lectures to attend.|
|3||IFRS 3 – Business Combinations||This module is all about business combinations, i.e. how the acquired assets and liabilities should be measured, how to determine goodwill and how to disclose these important affairs of business. You need to invest 5+ hours and there are 26+ lectures to attend.|
|4||IFRS 4 – Insurance Contracts||This section covers insurance contracts. You will learn in depth about insurance contracts and how it’s relevant for an organization. You will also get to learn about reinsurance contracts. This module is just of 2+ hours and you can complete it by attending 12+ lectures.|
|5||IFRS 5 – Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations||In this section, you will learn about how the organizations should recognize and maintain accounts for non-current assets held for sale. You need to spend 3+ hours and 19+ lectures to absorb the whole material.|
|6||IFRS 6 – Exploration for and Evaluation of Mineral Resources||This module is interesting because it will talk about exploration for and evaluation of mineral resources. You need to invest just 2+ hours and attend 12+ lectures to understand the concepts.|
|7||IFRS 7 – Financial Instruments: Disclosures||In this section, you will learn about how you can disclose financial instruments. To be able to consume the entire material, all you need is 3 hours and 16 lectures.|
|8||IFRS 8 – Operating Segments||In this section you will learn about how organizations should disclose their products, services, and operating segments. You need to invest 3+ hours and attend 17 lectures.|
|9||IFRS 9 – Financial Instruments||This is the module which concentrates on the recognition and measurement, impairment, de-recognition and general hedge accounting. You need to spend 3+ hours and attend 19+ lectures.|
|10||IFRS 10 – Consolidated Financial Statements||In this section, you will learn about how organizations should prepare and present consolidated financial statements. You need to spend around 3 hours and absorb 19+ lectures.|
|11||IFRS 11 – Joint Arrangements||This training illustrates how organizations should do accounting for their joint ventures. You need to spend around 2 hours and attend 13 lectures.|
|12||IFRS 12 – Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities||Basically, you will learn four important things in this section. You will learn how entities should disclose their interests in subsidiaries, associates, joint arrangements unconsolidated structured entities. You need to spend around 2 hours and you need to attend 13 lectures.|
|13||IFRS 13 – Fair Value Measurement||In this module, you will learn how the organizations should require disclosing and measuring fair value. You need to invest around 4+ hours and attend 24+ lectures to understand the concepts fully.|
|14||IFRS 14 – Regulatory Deferral Accounts||In this section, you will learn how the entities should account for regulatory deferral account balances as per its previous GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles). You would need to spend around 3 hours and attend 15+ lectures.|
|15||IFRS 15 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers||In this particular training, you will get to know about how to recognize revenue from contracts with customers and how to provide customers with financial statements containing relevant information and appropriate disclosures. You need to invest 4 hours of your time and there are 21+ lectures in the module.|
|16||IFRS 16 – Leases||This is the last IFRS module. You will learn about how to recognize, measure, present and disclose leases. You need to spend 5+ hours and attend 25+ lectures to be able to complete the training.|
|17||Consolidated Financial Statements ( Before & Post-IFRS)||This is an amazing inclusion to the comprehensive training of IFRS. You will learn how to prepare and present consolidated financial statements post IFRS, major transitions and consolidations procedures. You will need to invest around 5 hours and absorb 26 lectures.|
What is IFRS?
IFRS is the standards most of the countries follow to maintain and report their accounting data. For this reason, the investors and stakeholders feel confident about the financial information companies are showing and they can trust on the same for further investments.
There are few things you should keep in mind while thinking about IFRS –
- IASB (International Accounting Standards Board) is the board responsible for IFRS.
- You shouldn’t confuse IFRS with IAS (International Accounting Standards) which are the older version of IFRS. IAS was applicable during 1973 to 2000. Similarly, since 2001, IASB (International Accounting Standards Board) has replaced IASC (International Accounting Standards Committee).
There are exactly four aspects of IFRS you should keep in mind –
- Statement of Financial Position: Under IFRS, you need to follow certain protocol to portray your balance sheets.
- Statement of Comprehensive Income: You can use a statement for this or you can split them into profit and loss statement and other separate statements for properties or equipment.
- Statement of Changes in Equity: Retained earnings statement is one of the most important documents of your business and you need to report the change in earnings in a said financial period.
- Statement of Cash Flow: If you have ever done cash flow you would be knowing that there are three separate activities in a cash flow statement – operating, investing & financing. Under IFRS, the organizations should summarize a report containing the entire financial transactions for a given period separating cash flow into operating, investing & financing.
We have given you a brief overview so that you can relate to the course description. Without any ado, you should know that this course is the most comprehensive course you can ever find anywhere on IFRS.
IFRS Certificate of Completion
What are the requirements/ pre-requisites to IFRS Training?
There are few requirements to IFRS training; because first of all it is a training course which provides an enormous amount of information and great guidelines for IFRS. So you need to know the pre-requisites to IFRS Training.
- Eagerness: Without eagerness and passion, it’s better not to do this course because ultimately, you won’t be able to continue till the very end. It’s of 40+ hours and you need to invest a lot of time and effort in learning, understanding, applying and practicing the material. If you are not committed and eager, it would not make sense to start at the first place.
- Love for accounting concepts and procedures: You may not need to be an accountant to do this course. But what’s most important is love for accounting. If you’re a student or professional who is thinking of switching careers to accounting, this course will help you grow a lot.
- A computer and an internet connection: Yes, if you have the above two, these wouldn’t be an issue for you. All you need is a computer and an internet connection and you can learn the entire course whenever you feel comfortable. The best part is the convenience and the pace you can learn this course. As learners, we all have a different pace to learn things. This course will give you ample room for choosing your own pace and time.
- Students of Finance/Accounting: Learning IFRS doesn’t make sense until you want to pursue a career in finance or accounting. No matter where you are in your career, if your passion is accounting or finance, this course is made for you and you can extract the maximum benefit out of it.
- Accountants/Professionals related to accounting: If you are accountants or pursuing a career in accounting and finance, learning IFRS would be perfect professional enhancement for you. Because most of the countries use IFRS as their chosen accounting standards.
- Entrepreneurs/Consultants/Management Executives/Business Professionals: If you are as aspired entrepreneur or already have become one, this course may help you immensely. In the beginning of your journey, you will find this training to be useful to set up your accounting department as per the IFRS and not worry about a thing again.
IFRS Course FAQs
Why should I do this IFRS course?
The only reason is IFRS training like this is rare to find. This encompasses all standards at one place. Along with this, there is a case study for implementation of IFRS (pre and post IFRS).
I am not from accounting/finance background. Should I do this IFRS course?
The answer is both yes and no. Yes, if you want to understand accounting in depth. It doesn’t matter whether you are from different career domain altogether. And the answer would be no, in case you don’t have any interest in the accounting domain.
How the IFRS training is designed?
The IFRS training is designed in such a way that you can learn the concept and put the same concept into practice without any issue.
Where do learners come from?
WallStreetMojo’s courses have been preferred by professional across the globe. Top places include New York, San Francisco, Bay Area, New York, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UK, Dubai, Riyadh, UAE, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.
Can i see the Demo Videos?
Yes, you can view the demo videos below.
What are the Payment Options?
You can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. Additional payment options include pay by PayPal and 2checkout.
Career Benefits of this IFRS training course
- Add tremendous value to the accounting/finance professionals: If you are someone who handles the entire accounting department of your organization, going through this training would add tremendous value to you. Even for students of accounts who want to go in a similar domain would get a lot of value out of this training.
- Verifiable certificates: You will get certificates for your training in case your employers want to check. But be assured that you don’t need to show because your knowledge will speak for itself.
- Get a big picture: If you are new to accounting but you have keen interest to get a big picture of the entire accounting process, you will get it from this training. This course is designed based on IFRS and you will learn a ton about other aspects of business as well.