LBO Modeling Course (with Projects)
This LBO Modeling Course is a bundle of 4 courses with 12+ hours of HD video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
Here you will learn how to create LBO Model and analyze IRRs and returns in Excel. Topics include Basics of LBO Modeling, Leveraged Buyout Modeling of Siemens, LBO Modeling of Practical Companies,
What you get in this LBO Modeling Course?
About LBO Modeling Course
|Course||LBO Modeling Course|
|Deal||This is 4 course bundle. Please note that you get access to all the 4 courses. You do not need to register for each course separately.|
|Hours||12+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Basics of LBO Modeling, Leveraged Buyout Modeling of Siemens, LBO Modeling of Practical Companies,|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the LBO Modeling course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such. You should have keen interest in Financial Modeling|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 4 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/Linkedin profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
LBO Modeling Course Description
LBO Modeling course contains the following
|1||LBO Modeling – Siemens||Learn the Step by Step LBO Modeling of Seimens||5 Hours|
|2||LBO Modeling of US Apparel Company||Learn the Step by Step LBO Modeling of US Apparel Company||3 Hours|
|3||LBO Modeling # Excel Modeling Example 1||Learn about Leverage Buy-out concepts and Modeling right from scratch with the help of a dummy example#1||2 Hours|
|4||LBO Modeling # Excel Modeling Example 2||Practice more about LBO Modeling concepts with this example #2||3 Hours|
Everything that we discuss here consists of a practical example and the fundamental concepts. So your learning would be optimum and you would be able to take away a lot of value out of this LBO course.
You will learn the following from the above LBO courses
- How to do an LBO analysis: Learn how to do LBO analysis. First of all, you will understand the concept of LBO. Then to understand the concepts, you will do a practical example after assuming the transaction and debt. You will also learn how to populate the sheet with historical values.
- How to do revenue buildup: You will learn revenue build-up. You will learn three parts of revenue buildup which will be useful in other computations as well.
- How to draft a cost sheet: Here you will learn how to draft a cost sheet. This is pretty basic. But to understand and do analysis for LBO, this is of prime importance. Thus we make sure that you learn it.
- Learning working capital management: Working capital is the bloodstream of any business on daily basis. It’s usually the difference between current assets and current liability. But that’s not it. There’s much more to working capital management. You will learn how to calculate different ratios using the cash budget sheet and much more.
- Learning depreciation & amortization: In LBO, learning how to calculate depreciation and amortization has immense value. In this LBO course, you will learn the Capital Expenditure-based equation. You will also learn about depreciation and amortization schedule and how to calculate depreciation.
- Learning the linkages to financial statements: Till now you have already learned the computations of every small and big, complex issue of finance. In this section, you will learn how you would be able to link to the income statement, to the balance sheet, and to the cash flow statement.
- Shareholders’ equity schedule and Debt Schedule: In the next section, you will also learn about shareholders’ equity schedule and debt schedule in detail so that you can understand the missing links and complete them.
- IRR & Sensitivity Analysis: In the last section, you will learn how to compute the Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Sensitivity Analysis. They’re often complex and used in business regularly. Learning them will not only help you in doing leveraged buy-out modeling, but it will also help you in other aspects of finance as well.
Industry Growth TrendThe wealth management platform market was valued at USD 1.52 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3.20 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.4% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
- 3+ Industry Projects
- Hands-on Instructor-led Case Studies
- Perform financial analysis on Live company data
- Build a financial & Valuation Model from scratch
- Forecast Target Price of Shares
- Showcase Projects in your CV/Linkedin
LBO Modeling Course Projects
LBO Certificate of Completion
- There are a few pre-requisites you need to have to be able to do the training.
- Basic knowledge of finance: You don’t need to know much, but at least you should have knowledge about how things work in finance. This is normal for finance students and finance professionals as they already have the basic knowledge of finance.
- Basic excel knowledge: You need to have basic excel knowledge to be able to do this modeling as all practical examples are done in excel sheets.
- Willingness to learn: This is the most important of all. If you have passion and eagerness to learn LBO modeling, nothing can stop you, but this willingness should be voluntary and should come from you.
- A leveraged buy-out is a complex finance module, thus it should not be done by everyone (if you wish, you can do it anyway). So here’s the target audience for the training –
- Finance students: Students who’re currently attached with any type of degree or certification are the perfect fit for this course. And after learning, this would be another skill you would be able to show in your resume while giving the interviews.
- Finance professionals: Professionals who are already in this finance industry should do this LBO course. This course will not only help you in learning LBO Modeling (if you don’t know already), it will also refresh your memory of the fundamentals.
- Professionals who would like to make a career in LBO Modeling: If you want to make a career in LBO modeling, you already know a lot about LBO modeling. But this course will show you step by step how to do it in real terms.
Why should I take up this training?
LBO is one of the hot and trendy topics in finance. Even if you don’t make a career out of it, you will have great knowledge and skill-sets to handle any situations related to LBO. Moreover, you will also learn the fundamentals of finance along with learning everything about LBO. Give it a try. It’s definitely worth your time.
What would be the takeaway of this LBO Modeling course?
The key takeaways are –
- You will learn to do LBO modeling all by yourself.
- You will learn the fundamentals of finance and can refresh your memory.
- You will become more valuable to your company as they don’t need to hire someone to do the LBO modeling if you know how to do it.
I’m from different domain of finance, should I take up this training?
Yes and no. Yes, if you feel that you need to know about LBO modeling and it would be useful for years to come. No, if you feel that LBO is completely out of context and won’t add value to your current profession (it may not be true).
I do not finance professional, should I do this course?
No. We don’t recommend this course to a non-finance professional. But if you feel you are curious and want to learn this course anyway, you’re welcome.
Here are some of the sample videos of this course. Click on the icons below to view the samples –
- Here’s the list of career benefits you would get if you do this LBO Modeling training –
- A new skill-set: Since you would not be able to learn LBO modeling as you would learn here, you will be able to gain a new skill-set. We have all the resources to help you develop the skill. Learn, practice tests, answer quizzes and then within a few weeks you would see that LBO modeling has become a new skill-set you can use.
- Better compensation: This LBO course is designed in such a way that with practice, you would be able to do it for your employer. Thus, you will receive more compensation.
- Centre of the crowd: Not many people know about LBO modeling in detail. In this training, you would learn the nitty-gritty of LBO modeling which will help you stand out in the crowd. Crowd means finance professionals who didn’t do this course.
- Become a great resource: Employers are now realizing the value of the human resources. If as a resource, you can add more value to your employer’s business, guess how s/he will treat you in the company.