Do you want to win a $750 college sponsorship that help you cover expenses? then consider entering this WallStreetMojo Scholarship Program for college students (current enrolled or headed there in 2016-17).
To apply, Please submit essays addressing the following two questions found on the website below.
Question 1 – Why “Money Management” is important for personal and professional growth.(minimum 1000 words, maximum 1500 words)
Question 2 – Why should you receive this scholarship and how it will help you? (minimum 1000 words, maximum 1500 words)
Deadline & Results
- Deadline: 5 p.m PDT 15th February, 2017
- The scholarship recipient will be selected and notified directly by Feb 27, 2017, and announced on this page.
How to Submit your Essay
- Please email you writeup to email@example.com. The format should be Word document (.doc or .docx). Images or graphics used should be submitted as PNG files.
- Please do include your first name and last name in the word file name. For example – John_Doe.doc
- the email content should include the following –
- Phone Number
- High School Name, City and State
- College (you are attending or plan to attend or have applied for admission)
- Entrants must be either a college-bound high school senior or a student currently enrolled in an accredited university for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Limited to one entry per student.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, thoroughness, clarity of objective and plot.
- Entries that have been plagiarized will be automatically disqualified. No second chance will be given to the student on the same.
- Please note that No purchase is necessary and no fees are required to enter.
- Applicants agree to provide correct and full information to be eligible to participate.
- Applicant agrees to use these funds for education/tuition/books.
- Incomplete application will be automatically disqualified.
- Applicant acknowledges that all entries are property of WallStreetMojo.
We hope to see many student participants! Be sure to read the rules and submission details carefully before entering!
Wallstreetmojo provides free resources on financial analysis and Investment Banking. You can look at the following resources for more detail –
- Ratio Analysis
- Financial Modeling in Excel
- What is Investment Banking? (Overview of what do they actually do!)
- Top 10 Finance Certifications Programs
- Basic Accounting
- Discounted Cash Flow
You may also look at the following courses to enhance your learnings in Finance –