US GAAP Course
24+ Hours of Videos
Full Lifetime Access
Certificate of Completion
US GAAP History and Hierarchy
Presentation of Financial
Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flows
Investments - Equity Method and Joint Ventures
Financial Instruments - Credit Losses
Property Plant & Equipment
Skills you will master
- Advanced Accounting
- US GAAP
- Accounting Standards
- ASC 105
- GAAP History and Hierarchy
- ASC 205
- Presentation of Financial
- ASC 225
- Income Statement
- ASC 230
- Statement of Cashflow
- ASC 323
- Investments - Equity Method and Joint Ventures
- ASC 326
- Financial Instruments - Credit Losses
- ASC 330
- ASC 360
- Property, Plant, and Equipment
- ASC 405
- ASC 605
- Revenue Recognition
- ASC 810
- ASC 958
- Not-for-Profit Entities
This US GAAP online course is designed for students and professionals who want to master their accounting skills.
- US GAAP Course Details
- US GAAP Course Curriculum
- US GAAP Course Certificate Sample
- Prerequisites to the US GAAP Course
- Target Audience for this US GAAP Course
- Who shouldn’t take this US GAAP Course?
- US GAAP Course Sample
- US GAAP Course FAQs
- Career Benefits of this US GAAP Course
- US GAAP Course Testimonials
US GAAP Course Details
|Course||US GAAP online Course|
|Deal||This is 12-course bundle. Please note that you get access to all the 12 courses. You do not need to register for each course separately.|
|Hours||24+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||ASC 105 – GAAP History and Hierarchy , ASC 205 – Presentation of Financial, ASC 225 – Income Statement, ASC 230 – Statement of Cash flow, ASC 323 – Investments – Equity Method and Joint Ventures, ASC 326 – Financial Instruments – Credit Losses, ASC 330 – Inventory, ASC 360 – Property, Plant and Equipment, ASC 405 – Liabilities, ASC 605 – Revenue Recognition, ASC 810 – Consolidation, ASC 958 – Not-for-Profit Entities|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the US GAAP Online course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such. Should have deep interest in learning to account|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 12 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/Linkedin profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
US GAAP Course Curriculum
|S.No.||Course Name||Hours||Course Description|
|1||ASC 105 – GAAP History and Hierarchy (US GAAP)||0.5||The purpose of this module is to teach you the authority of ASC to be the sole origination of GAAP and how it is applied for non-governmental organizations. The codification consists of both the nonpublic non-governmental organizations as well as public non-governmental organizations.|
|2||ASC 205 – Presentation of Financial Statements (US GAAP)||2||This module consists of three separate sub-courses. These are – overall presentation of financial statements, presentation of discontinued operations, and accounting based on liquidation. In the first sub-course, you will learn about presenting comparative financial statements and disclosures. In the second one, you will learn about components that are held for sales or for discontinued operations. In the final sub-course, you will learn about when and how an organization should record its financial statements in regards to liquidation.|
|3||ASC 225 – Income Statement (US GAAP)||1||In this US GAAP course also, you will learn about three sub-modules. The first sub-module will teach you about income statement in general terms. In the second sub-module, you will learn about the presentation and disclosure of extraordinary and infrequently happening items. In the final sub-module, you will learn about the presentation and disclosure of business interruption insurance.|
|4||ASC 230 – Statement of Cash flow (US GAAP)||3.5||In this US GAAP course, you will learn about the classification of receipts and payments in cash from operating, investing, & financing activities. You will also learn about how to apply the direct method and the indirect method to find out the cash flow from operating activities. And you will also get to understand the presentation of non-cash activities, receipts, and payments in regards to hedging.|
|5||ASC 323 – Investments – Equity Method and Joint Ventures (US GAAP)||2.5||You will learn about investments in regards to the equity method and joint ventures under GAAP in this module. You will learn about the equity method that will help you recognize increase/decrease by using GAAP.|
|6||ASC 326 – Financial Instruments – Credit Losses (US GAAP)||1||In this particular course, you will learn about how to measure the credit losses the financial instruments and how one can use different measures like amortized cost, available for sale debt securities etc.|
|7||ASC 330 – Inventory (US GAAP)||1.5||In this US GAAP course, you will learn about how the balance inventories are carried forward for the next year, how inventories have financial significance etc.|
|8||ASC 360 – Property, Plant and Equipment (US GAAP)||3||In this US GAAP online course, you will learn about two sub-modules. In the first module, you will get to know about the overall treatment on equipment, plant, and property, and how the related accumulated depreciation works. In the next module, you will learn about how to do the accounting treatment for the sale of real estate except the retail land.|
|9||ASC 405 – Liabilities (US GAAP)||1.5||In this US GAAP online course, you will learn about four modules. The first module will teach you about overall accounting treatment of different types of liabilities. The second module will teach you about extinguishments of liabilities. The third module will teach you about insurance-related assessments. And from the last module, you will learn about the accounting treatment for obligations stemming from joint & varied liability arrangements.|
|10||ASC 605 – Revenue Recognition (US GAAP)||2.5||In this US GAAP online course, you will learn about the revenue recognition and how the different revenue-generating activities get treated. You will also get to understand how the revenue-recognition happens to industry-wise organizations like the construction industry, software industry etc.|
|11||ASC 810 – Consolidation (US GAAP)||3.5||In this US GAAP course, you will learn about three distinct areas – overall consolidation issues, control of partnerships, and R&D arrangements. The first area will focus on the issues of general consolidation, guidance on variable entities, and lastly on consolidation by the act of contracts. The second area will concentrate on the probable consolidation of partnerships. The third area will focus on how sponsors would be consolidated in regards to R&D arrangements.|
|12||ASC 958 – Not-for-Profit Entities (US GAAP)||2||In this US GAAP online course, you will learn in detail about how the accounting treatment is being done for contributions received and contributions paid, presentation of financial statements for not-for-profit entities etc.|
US GAAP Course Certificate Sample
Prerequisites to the US GAAP Course
- Knowledge in Accounting: If you don’t understand the basic of accounting this isn’t a course for you. You need to have at least basic knowledge to understand this course.
- Interest in understanding US GAAP in detail: If you don’t have any passion/knack toward understanding US GAAP, the course will seem futile to you.
Target Audience for this US GAAP online Course
- Students in Finance/Accounting: This course is the perfect one for the finance or accounting students. Students that have the curiosity to know the advanced treatments of accounting can also learn this US GAAP online course.
- Finance/Accounting professionals: Individuals that are connected with accounting/finance profession may find immense value in this course. No course except this will teach you about US GAAP like this very course.
Who shouldn’t take this US GAAP online Course?
- If you’re not from Accounting/Finance domain: If you don’t know anything about accounting or finance, this course isn’t for you. Since you aren’t from the accounting domain, you will not be able to absorb the value from this course.
- If you don’t have any interest in Accounting: It would be a sheer waste of time if you do this course and don’t have any interest in it. At the end of the day, both of our purposes wouldn’t be met.
US GAAP Course Sample
US GAAP Course FAQs
Who should do this US GAAP online course?
If you want to understand what US GAAP is, you must do this US GAAP course. There’s no course in the market that teaches US GAAP the way this one does. Plus, if you have the knowledge in accounting, this US GAAP course will add tremendous value.
Why should I do this US GAAP course?
Why shouldn’t you? If you have interest and passion for accounting, there’s no better course than this on US GAAP. Plus, it will help you in offering you better career prospects.
Is this US GAAP course for beginners?
To be precise, this US GAAP course isn’t for beginners. But if you’re interested, you can clear your basics and do this US GAAP course. This course is designed in such a way, it will help you understand the material. But for that you at least need to know the accounting terms, how accounting works, how to record financial statements etc.
Career Benefits of this US GAAP Course
- It will add immense value to your career: If you do only one course on US GAAP, make it this one. Because if you’re an accounting student/professional, this one course will add tremendous value to your learning curve.
- It will help you get better prospects: Having learned the material in this US GAAP course will equip you to add value to your organization. As a result, you would be able to earn better prospects from your existing organization or from a better organization.