VBA Training (3 Courses, 12+ Projects)
This VBA Training course online bundle consists of 3 online courses with 43+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
In this particular training, you will learn everything about Visual Basic Applications step by step and along the way, you would also be having the opportunity to practice these steps and learn to be an expert. Topics include Basic VBAs and Macros, Advanced VBAs and Macros, Creating Interactive Dashboards using VBA, VBA Macros Applications, Creation of Basic CRM by using Excel VBA and SQL Express, Creating a Basic Project Management Tool
What you get in this VBA Training?
Mobile App Access
VBA Training Course Online Bundle Overview
|Course||VBA & Macros Training Course Pro Bundle|
|Deal||This is a 3 course VBA & Macros training bundle. You will get access to all 3 courses at once.|
|Hours||43+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Basic VBAs and Macros, Advanced VBAs and Macros, Creating Interactive Dashboards using VBA, VBA Macros Applications, Creation of Basic CRM by using Excel VBA and SQL Express, Creating a Basic Project Management Tool|
|Templates Included?||Yes templates that were used are provided as a download|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the VBA Macros Pro Bundle any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such. You should have a basic understanding of Excel|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of Excel|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 6 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/Linkedin profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self-Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Excel (Windows)|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
VBA Macros Training Bundle Details
In this section, we will investigate why it’s of utmost importance that you learn the course through and through and don’t skip a single lesson. But before that, let’s understand what Visual Basic Applications and Macro actually are and how you would be able to use them in your professional life.
- Visual Basic Applications: VBA is an easy programming language which is made with the end users in mind. It is created by Microsoft. And by using this you would be able to create an interactive screen with labels, buttons and text boxes. As per your need, you can properly code with Macros.
- Macros: Macros include set of instructions which users can use as per their needs and associate a key combination or a macro name. And whenever the users will require, they can press the shortcut key/s and computer will carry out the instruction automatically.
The above is just the brief of what you will learn in this Online VBA course. This VBA Macros Training Pro Bundle contains the following courses –
|S. No||Course Name||Hours||Description|
|1||Basic VBAs and Macros Course||6||This basic online course on VBAs and Macros will provide you with the much-needed foundation to tackle advanced topics. The key agenda here is to get familiar with the topics and create your first Macro. Additionally, you will have a look at the VBA Environment, Macros with IF condition, Data Filter, Charting using VBA, User forms etc.|
|2||Advanced VBAs and Macros Course||12||This is where things start getting interesting. You will learn Advanced concepts of VBAs and Macros. In this, we will take a case study of EMI calculator for a Bank and calculate EMIs using various reference sheets and customer data. You will also learn to write formulas, using arrays, sort EMIs, create Graphs, Print using VBA, and Email the report.|
|3||Creating Interactive Dashboards using VBA||4||In this online VBA course, you will learn to make Interactive Dashboard using VBA. You will start with the raw sales data and create a dashboard with Hyperlinks, Sales by Product, Sales by Region, Scrollbar and other advanced functions.|
|4||VBA Macros Applications Training||4||In this VBA course, you will make a VBA Macros Apps like Login Tracker, File Splitter, File Merger, Dashboard using Macrocode and Dashboard using Recording Macros|
|5||Creation of Basic CRM by using Excel VBA & SQL Express||6||Through this training you will learn how to create an effective customer relationship management (CRM) system using Excel, VBA and Access right from scratch. Here you will deal with creating a Basic Demo of Running CRM, VBA Learning Process, and Access DB, creation of Admin modules and more|
|6||TreeView & ListView – Creating a Basic Project Management Tool||3||An advanced VBA & Macro application training, this will help you learn how to create a useful project management tool using treeviews and listviews. You will learn to define properties, Add data, Learn to create treeviews and listviews and create project activity tracking tool.|
VBA Online Certificate of Completion
- To answer this question, we need to clear one thing. If you think that you need to have a pre-qualification to be able to do this course, you are mistaking. Because this online VBA course is structured in such a way that you don’t need to worry about learning the course and apply the material in your professional life! All you need to have to be able to do this course is following –
- A computer with an internet connection: In this age of technological advancement, everyone has a computer or a laptop and an internet connection. So if you have one, you can use it to learn this course and practice from the comfort of your home. Moreover, you will be able to learn this course whenever you would like to learn as you will get lifetime access once you decide to register for this course.
- Basic Excel – This course will require you to have a basic understanding of Excel. If you are new to Excel, you may consider this MS Excel Training course.
- Passion for learning: This is the most important thing of all. If you have the passion and desire to learn this course, nothing can stop you from learning. Just get registered and learn VBA Macros whenever you please at your own convenience.
- Any bachelor’s degree student: If you are pursuing a bachelor’s degree or a diploma in any discipline, it’s recommended that you do this course. Because this skill you will be able to use later in your professional life and this skill will also give you an edge over other graduates who would not get to do this course.
- Any MBA student from all specializations: If you are pursuing an MBA and your area of specialization is Finance, HR, Marketing, Operations or anything, you can pursue this course. As you would be employed in a setting where you need to analyze data and create reports day after day, this course will be a great value addition for you in the long run.
- Chartered Accountants: If you are pursuing CA, it’s mandatory that you learn this course so that you can hone your skill and knowledge and can get an advantage over your peers.
- All working professionals: No this course is not mandatory for all working professionals. But if you want to stand out in the crowd, in any field, this course will definitely help you make your mark.
- Any finance professional: For finance professionals like a market analyst, financial analyst, investment banker, equity research analyst, etc., this course is a big plus. Learning VBA Macros will help you speak the language of finance while creating stunning reports and making yourself stand out in the crowd.
FAQs on VBA Macros Training
Why should I do this Online VBA Macros Training course?
In this age of cut-throat competition, it’s prudent to add value to yourself in terms of Excel and VBA macros. These skills are not only an option, but they have become the integral parts of having a successful career. Moreover, this course is so comprehensive that you don’t need to turn your head elsewhere. Why wouldn’t you do this course then?
I am from different domain altogether where Excel and VBAs are not being used much. Should I do this VBA Macros Training course still?
The answer is both yes and no. Even if you don’t need to learn this course for professional purposes, why not learn it so that you can create something on your own for your future career growth? Two skills are always more important than one. But it’s your choice still. So the answer is both yes and no.
Will I learn only practical lessons?
We understand the need for clearing the concepts first before you go on practicing the practical lessons. So in this course, you will first learn the concepts and then you will transmute your understanding into practical application.
I already know VBA Macros. Should I do this course as a refresher?
Definitely, you should do this course as a refresher. This will give you a quick reminiscence of what you already know and who knows you may learn something new. So it’s always better that you give this course a try.
Where these course learners come from?
This course is a world-class course. So it’s natural that this course has been taken up by thousands of people from all over the world. People from New York, San Francisco, Dubai, Seattle, Toronto, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi among others have already done this course.
Can I see Excel Training demo videos?
Yes, you can view the demo videos above.
What are the Payment Options?
You can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. Additional payment options include pay by PayPal and 2checkout.
- A great value addition: Without any doubt, this course will be a great value addition to any students or professionals who would like to make their mark in their professional careers.
- Expert knowledge: This course is not about scratching the surface. This is a comprehensive course and you will learn everything in detail (concept and practical lessons both). So once you do this course, you will develop expert-level knowledge. However, this expertise will only come if you practice along with learning the course.
- An edge over others: If you ask, many professionals would know about Excel, but very few have mastered VBA Macros along with Excel. In this online VBA course, you will get an opportunity to take your career to its next level.