Data Analysis and Presentation in Excel
Unlock the Power of Excel for Advanced Data Analysis and Presentation with our comprehensive Excel training program.
What Will You Learn?
- Advanced Filters
- Conditional Formatting
- Custom Formatting
- Data Validation
- What-If Analysis
This Course Includes
3+ hours of video tutorials
Certificate of completion
The course is designed to equip you with the skills to efficiently analyze and present your data using essential Excel skills such as Advanced formatting and analytical functions like- Data Validation and What-if Analysis. At the end of the course, you will gain valuable insights which will enhance your data analysis and presentation ability.
|Online Data Management and Presentation in Excel Course
|Advanced Filters, Conditional Formatting, Custom Formatting, Data Validation, What-If Analysis
|Online Working with Advanced Excel Functions Course Validity
|Unlimited access to the online Data Management and Presentation in Excel Course videos for 1 year
|What Do You get?
|Certificate of Completion
|Type of Training
|Self-Paced Video Course
- Advance Filter – Introduction
- Applying filter based on simple criteria
- Applying filter based on wildcard characters
- Applying filter based on complex criteria
- Database Functions
- Numbers & Text
- Advanced Custom Formatting for Numbers & Text
- Highlight Cells Rule & Top/Bottom Rule; Manage Rules
- Data Bars & Icon Sets
- Advanced Conditional Formatting using Formulas
- Text Length, Input Message & Error Alert
- List, Whole Numbers, Decimal, Date & Custom; Circle Invalid Data & Clear Validation Circles
- Cascading List
- Data Table
- Goal Seek
- Scenario Manager
Excel is more than just a spreadsheet tool; it’s a powerful platform for data analysis and presentation. In this extensive course on Data Analysis and Presentation, you will unlock Excel’s full potential and become proficient in utilizing its advanced features for data manipulation and visualization.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive Curriculum: Our Data Analysis and Presentation in Excel Course provides a well-structured curriculum that covers all aspects of Excel data Analysis and Presentation from the basics to advanced techniques, we’ve got you covered.
- Hands-On Learning: We believe in learning by doing. Our courses are packed with practical exercises and hands-on learning experiences. Enabling you to apply your knowledge immediately for reinforcing your skills.
- Flexible Learning: We understand that life can get busy, so our course is designed to be flexible. You get to study at your own pace, and access the course materials 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Certification: Upon successful completion of the course requirements, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, showcasing your dedication to learning and your newly acquired expertise in Data Analysis and Presentation in Excel. You can display your certificate proudly on your resume or LinkedIn profile to enhance your professional credibility.
Data Analysis and Presentation in Excel Course – Certificate Sample
Who Is Eligible?
- Data Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Business Professionals
- Students and Educators
- Anyone looking to harness the full potential of Excel
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our course is designed for a wide range of individuals, including data analysts, financial analysts, business professionals, students, educators, and anyone looking to enhance their Excel skills for data analysis and presentation.
We welcome participants of all skill levels, from beginners to experienced Excel users. Our course is structured to accommodate learners with varying levels of familiarity with Excel.
The course duration of the course is 3 hours. However, the course completion depends on your pace of learning. Since the course is self-paced, you can complete it at your convenience.
As a participant, you will receive course materials and access to our online learning platform. Additionally, you’ll benefit from expert guidance and support from our instructors.
Yes, to fully participate in the course, it is recommended that you have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer. We support various versions of Excel, so you can use the one that you are most comfortable with.
Yes, upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that attests to your expertise in Excel data analysis and presentation. This certificate can be a valuable addition to your professional portfolio.
Yes. Every course will conclude with MCQ-style quizzes to test your learnings throughout the course. You will be provided with a certification once you score the minimum marks required from the assessment.
Yes. Anyone from anywhere, irrespective of their geographical location, can enroll in the course.
You may contact us at [email protected] for course related inquiries.
Don’t miss the opportunity to transform your Excel skills and become a data analysis and presentation expert. Enroll now to take the first step toward mastering Excel!
“I enrolled in this course to enhance my Excel skills for teaching purposes. The instructors’ expertise and the course materials were exceptional. I’m now better equipped to teach Excel effectively to my students.”
“Good course. Does a good job in explaining a bit advance concepts of Excel in an easy to understand way”
“I was trying to learn how to professionally work with data in Excel and stumbled upon this course. It’s a good course and would surely recommend it to others.”
Created By WallStreetMojo Team
Dheeraj Vaidya, CFA, FRM
- ex-JPMorgan, CLSA Equity Analyst
- CFA, FRM Chaterholder
- 18+ years of Training Experience