TAKE THIS BUNDLE
Business Valuation Course
70+ Hours of Videos
Full Lifetime Access
Certificate of Completion
Corporate Valuation in Excel
DCF - Discounted Cash Flow
Comprehensive Relative Valuation
Comparable Companies Valuation
Real Estate Valuation Modeling, Business Valuation of Telecom Company
Valuation Modeling of Automobile Sector
Skills you will master
- Corporate Valuation - Beginner to Pro in Microsoft Excel
- DCF - Discounted Cash Flow
- Comprehensive Relative Valuation Training
- Relative Valuation of Siemens AG
- Comparable Companies Valuation
- Real Estate Financial Modeling
- Financial Modeling - Indian Telecommunication Sector
- Financial Modeling - Automobile Sector
- Valuation Modeling - Media & Entertainment Sector
- Banking Sector Financial Modeling - Bank of America
- Financial Modeling for a Biotech Company
- Financial Modeling of Siemens AG
- Analysis and Valuations of Special Situations
- DCF Modeling using Microsoft Excel
- Valuation Course Details
- Valuation Course Curriculum
- Valuation Course Certificate Sample
- Prerequisites to the Valuation Course
- Target Audience for this Business Valuation Course
- Who shouldn’t take this Business Valuation Course?
- Valuation Course Sample
- Valuation Course FAQs
- Career Benefits of this Valuation Course
- Business Valuation Course Testimonials
Valuation Course Details
|Course||Business Valuation Course|
|Deal||This is 14-course bundle. Please note that you get access to all the 14 courses. You do not need to register for each course separately.|
|Hours||70+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Corporate Valuation – Beginner to Pro in Microsoft Excel, DCF – Discounted Cash Flow, Comprehensive Relative Valuation Training, Relative Valuation of Siemens AG, Comparable Companies Valuation, Real Estate Financial Modeling, Financial Modeling – Indian Telecommunication Sector, Financial Modeling – Automobile Sector, Financial Modeling – Media & Entertainment Sector, Banking Sector Financial Modeling – Bank of America, Financial Modeling for a Biotech Company, Financial Modeling of Siemens AG, Analysis and Valuations of Special Situations, DCF Modeling using Microsoft Excel|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access. You can view the Business Valuation course any number of times|
|Eligibility||No eligibility as such. You should have keen interest in Business Valuations|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 14 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, these are verifiable certificates. This means that you will be provided with a unique URL/Link which you can include in your resume/Linkedin profile for online verification.|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Business Valuation Course Curriculum
|S.No.||Course Name||Hours||Valuation modeling Course Description|
|1||Corporate Valuation – Beginner to Pro in Microsoft Excel||3||When we talk about corporate valuation, it means how worthy a company is. And it’s basically done by the financial analysts by using various ratios, tools, techniques to see whether the company’s stock is overvalued or undervalued. In this first module of the valuation modeling course, you will learn the introductory part of what corporate valuation is and how it works. And this module is perfect for both the beginners and the professionals.|
|2||DCF – Discounted Cash Flow||5||In this business valuation course, you will learn about discounted cash flow. DCF is used to value a company by using the time value of money. By transferring all the future cash flow to the present value, DCF helps an analyst understand whether it’s a great bet to invest in the company as of now.|
|3||Comprehensive Relative Valuation Training||5||In this particular corporate valuation course, you will learn about relative valuation in detail. Under relative valuation, we look at similar companies and look at their ratios, pricing, and other aspects to get an idea about how the target company should be valued.|
|4||Relative Valuation of Siemens AG||4||In this module, you will get to understand how you can value a company using the relative valuation method. The best part of this entire corporate valuation course is its application. The entire valuation modeling course will teach not only theory but also how to apply in a practical setting.|
|5||Comparable Companies Valuation||3||Comparable Company Analysis (CCA) is one of the most used valuation analyses financial analysts use to determine the value of a particular company. Under this method, the analyst looks at all the businesses under the similar industry with same size and then evaluate the pricing, ratios, and other measures. And then use the same data as benchmark while valuing the target company.|
|6||Real Estate Financial Modeling||12||In this module, you will learn about how you can create a real estate financial modeling. If you can understand and master this module, you will be able to evaluate the value of a real estate and create financial modeling for the same.|
|7||Financial Modeling – Indian Telecommunication Sector||4||India has more than 900 million telephone connections. We chose Indian telecommunication sector because it is world’s second largest telecommunication sector. In this module, you will learn how to measure the telecommunication sector in terms of business valuation and will apply your learning in a pro setting i.e. Indian telecommunication sector.|
|8||Financial Modeling – Automobile Sector||4||In this module, you will learn the financial modeling of the automobile sector. By learning this, if you need to create a financial model for automobile sector in future, you can apply the same learnings.|
|9||Financial Modeling – Media & Entertainment Sector||3||In this particular module, you will learn about the financial modeling of media & entertainment sector. As you can see this corporate valuation course will cover up everything (and possibly every industry) so that you can create a financial model for any sector.|
|10||Banking Sector Financial Modeling – Bank of America||2||In this module, you will learn a practical example. We will use “Bank of America” as a case study.|
|11||Financial Modeling for a Biotech Company||19||In this module, you will learn how to create and build a financial model for a biotech company.|
|12||Financial Modeling of Siemens AG||8||How would you create a financial model for a conglomerate? This module will help you answer that. If you do this course on business valuation, you don’t need to do another course.|
|13||Analysis and Valuations of Special Situations||3||We call them “exceptions”. In this module, you will learn about them and you will also know how to analyse them and value them.|
|14||DCF Modeling using Microsoft Excel (Revision)||1||Lastly, you will learn about how you can create a financial model on Microsoft Excel. In this particular module, you will learn about DCF modeling by using Microsoft Excel.|
Certificate of Completion
Prerequisites to the Business Valuation Course
- Basic knowledge of finance: This is the most important. If you want to do this business valuation course, basic knowledge in finance is a must. If you don’t understand the basic terms, it would be difficult for you to follow through the instructions of the course.
- Interest in learning about business valuation: This is basics. If you don’t want to learn more about business valuation or don’t have any interest in it, doing this valuation modeling course will be futile.
Target Audience for this Business Valuation Course
- Students that want to learn business valuation: This is a perfect course for students of finance. If they want to learn (which they should) business valuation, they should do this corporate valuation course. Since this covers everything that you need to learn about business valuation and financial modeling, doing this one course on business valuation will suffice.
- Professionals that want to upgrade their career: Many finance professionals want to upgrade and want to learn business valuation. For them, this course would be a great value-addition and it will help them take the leap from being average to reaching extraordinary.
Who Shouldn’t Take this Business Valuation Course?
- Students from different domains: If the students of different domains try to learn this valuation modeling course, they first need to know the basics of finance. And then they can take this corporate valuation course since this is meant for intermediate and advanced students (though delivered in a lucid manner).
- Professionals from other domains: Again, if the professionals from other walks of life attempt this course, they need to know the fundamentals of finance before trying this corporate valuation course.
Sample Preview of this Business Valuation Course
Business Valuation Course FAQs
Why should you do this corporate Valuation course?
Why shouldn’t you? When you can get hold of every possible financial model in the world and can learn business valuation on the go, who wouldn’t do it? There’s no reason why finance professionals won’t do this business valuation course.
Would it be too hard for people that don’t understand technicalities?
Even if it’s meant for technical people, it’s delivered in a lucid form. So, if you know the basics of finance, the course would be easy to follow through. You can learn, follow the instructions, and apply what you learn.
Career Benefits of this Business Valuation Training
- It will help students get employed: If you’re finance students and want to get employed, this is a course, you can do. Since this valuation course covers almost every possible financial model, your learning curve will go higher. And you will learn how to create financial models by taking this valuation modeling course.
- It will add tremendous value to your career: If you’re finance professionals and you want to go to the higher rung, this course will definitely help. Along with managing your present responsibilities, you would be able to help your team with creating financial models, financial projections, and valuations.