Free Price Comparison Template
The price comparison template is the excel template that exhibits the information based on the pricing details of the number of vendors. In this kind of template, we can generate a list of items with the required quantity, the description, and price per unit being charged by the vendors.
In the template, we can create and input details like the items, quantity to be ordered, the details descriptions of the goods to be ordered and the price per unit and can finally compute the total cost including any taxes if applicable. Once all the required information has been filled in the relevant columns of the spreadsheet we can easily analyze and select the vendor on the basis of the minimum cost being charged by the vendors. This also enables consumers to select goods or products by comparing the prices and selecting the lowest prices.
- I have provided a very basic price comparison template that can be used and implemented by any common man who buys basic goods and services on a daily basis at very reasonable prices. With the help of this template, any person can compare the prices from various vendors.
- In this template, there are multiple columns. Every column is for different vendors. Prices of individual items are input and the total cost of vendors could be found on the top of the vendor column.
How to Make This?
- To make a price comparison template we are required to input all the details possible in the template. At the very outset on the top, we should input the title of the template under consideration. Then we should create the template with the required number of columns and rows as per the available information being collected from the various vendors about the features of the goods and their respective prices.
- Enter the titles of different categories on the top of columns. Input the name of the product, its descriptions, the quantity and other required information based on the expectations of the users and we can further insert as many columns and rows to input for the details.
- The major advantage of this template is that we can customize them according to the requirement. In any case, if we miss the information in the template we can easily download the same and insert the required number of columns and rows to input the desired information. In addition to this if we think further that a particular vendor does not deserve any consideration we can simply delete those rows and columns.
About the Template
- Any individual or company can perform the competitor analysis on the basis of information in the template across multiple vendors and products. The template includes the number of columns that depends on the requirement of the concerned individual or companies or business.
- The template can be customized by adding any desired information that management would like to focus for example taxes applicable or shipping charges and any critical information. At the same time management can also reduce the columns by eliminating the vendors under considerations.
- Management takes immediate decisions on the basis of this template which at the time could be considered an initial step towards deep analysis and strategic approach.
- With the help of this template management of the manufacturing company can compare the bids from construction contractors and subcontractors.
- We all use this template if we are in quest of the goods and services with the lowest and reasonable prices so that we are not end up by shelling out an extra amount. A well-informed decision can be made using the price comparison template by comparing all the prices from different vendors.
- An individual can use this template to evaluate the goods and services being offered at different price ranges. Instead of buying the goods and services directly from any particular vendor we can compare the prices of the goods and services available by comparing its price with the quality.
- It is very useful for companies and businesses who during the course of business operations are required to purchase a large number of quantities of goods and services. Before they buy the goods and services they look into their budget and decide accordingly by comparing the lowest prices from the vendors.
Why do we Need a Price Comparison Template?
In today’s competitive world all the companies including consumer’s stands to gain the advantage of this template to make the informed and strategic decisions. For example in the case of a company that is engaged in business buying supplies in large quantities from the number of vendors can make use of this template to analyze the prices of goods before selecting the final vendor.
- In addition to the companies, ultimate consumers compare the prices of the goods and services from the number vendors from which they are supposed to buy the same which subsequently saves their considerable time and money. Major events like weddings and parties have been using these templates to ward off paying any additional prices to the vendors.
- Even if we have adequate and comprehensive knowledge about the market trends, these template enables us to perform competitive vendor analysis to see the extent to which pricing structures and products vary from other companies in the same industries.
- This can be customized according to the requirement of the users. For instance, the columns can be added to include the descriptions of the product, their quality & quantity and other particulars having an impact on the decision-maker to make an informed decision.
- In the case of companies, they can use this template to compare the prices of the goods and services produced by them and compare the same across other companies in the same industry. By doing this they price the goods and services which is suitable for them to gain the market share and ultimately bottom line.
- Individual business owners can use this template to evaluate their position in the market by comparing the price of their product and compare the same with the competitors. This has become a very critical tool in the hands of management to perform a competitive analysis to make an informed and strategic decision.
- With the given template it is very easy to select a particular vendor by selecting the lowest prices through bidding. The only thing required is to input all the required details including the prices of each vendor and select the lowest priced bid from the vendor and then compare the prices from all the vendors to make a cost-effective decision.
This has been a guide to Price Comparison Template. Here we provide you with a free price comparison template that can only use the individual and business to evaluate the goods and services. Also, you can download and use this template in CSV, Google Sheets or in ODS format.
You can also take a look at our other useful articles-