Top 10 Data Analytics Books 
Here is the list of the top 10 data analytics books to read in the year 2023:
- Data Analytics: Made Accessible ( Get this book )
- Too Big to Ignore: The Business Case for Big Data ( Get this book )
- Data Strategy: How to Profit from a World of Big Data Analytics and The Internet of Things No products found.
- The Accidental Analysts: Show Your Data Who’s the Boss ( Get this book )
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy Lie or Die ( Get this book )
- Data Analytics: Become A Master In Data Analytics ( Get this book )
- Story Telling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals ( Get this book )
- Now You See It: Simple Visualisation Techniques for Quantitative Analysis. ( Get this book )
- Data Science for Business: What You Need to Know About Data Mining and Data-Analytic Thinking ( Get this book )
- Lean Analytics: Use Data to Build a Better Startup ( Get this book )
Let us discuss each data analytics book in detail and its key takeaways and reviews.
#1 – Data Analytics: Made Accessible
by Anil Maheshwari
Anil Maheshwari, with more than 20 years of experience in data-driven industries, brings a great introductory cum comprehensive masterpiece for rookies and professionals in data analytics.
- The book covers every necessary topic of data analytics.
- It provides theoretical and practical guidance using examples and case studies.
- It not only teaches but motivates you to pursue data analytics as a profession.
#2 – Too Big to Ignore
The Business Case for Big Data
by P. Simon
Award-winning author P. Simon introduces a great data analytical manuscript and says one can never ignore data. Companies like Google, Facebook, and Amazon started exploiting data resources decades ago. Governments also gather and analyze data to make citizen-friendly policies.
- Explores analytical approaches used by companies and governments.
- Companies must address Big Data to survive in the digital marketplace.
- The book is free from jargon and suitable for even non-technologists.
- The book is with real-world case studies and examples.
#3 – Data Strategy
How to Profit from a World of Big Data Analytics and The Internet of Things
by Bernard MarrNo products found.
Bernard, the Big Data guru, says many business owners still feel discomfort applying analytical data concepts. Thus, he presents “Data Strategy,” which will change how people think about data analytics.
- Develop your knowledge about business intelligence strategies.
- Observe the role of BA in the present as well as future scenarios.
- Get valuable information about the internet of things.
#4 – The Accidental Analysts
Show Your Data Who’s the Boss
by Eileen & Stephen McDaniel
The book is a comprehensive reference for beginners and working professionals. The book provides detailed model-building methodologies, examples, and case studies to feel the practical approach.
- Learn step-by-step the data visualization techniques.
- Get to know the techniques and strategies to extract and analyze data.
- Enhance your analytical reach by learning visualization techniques.
#5 – Predictive Analytics:
The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy Lie or Die
by E. Siegel
Predictive analysis is the most important branch of data analytics. The book discusses predicting future trends and possible probabilities. In addition, the book, with examples, teaches you to predict future outcomes and explains the perfect way to apply data visualization tools.
- The book is not about mathematical and scientific theories.
- Predictive analysis is useful in advertising, politics, fraud detection, etc.
- Learn stepwise from collecting data to make verifiable predictions.
- Learn techniques of business analytics and its proper usage.
#6 – Data Analytics
Become A Master In Data Analytics
by Richard Dorsey
The book is an extraordinarily intelligent work by Richard Dorsey about data analytics. He says playing with data is challenging. First, you must identify the proper data analytical model, which may vary based on the situation.
- Avoid risks and accept challenges while performing analytical data operations.
- Learn analytics approaches like regressionRegressionRegression Analysis is a statistical approach for evaluating the relationship between 1 dependent variable & 1 or more independent variables. It is widely used in investing & financing sectors to improve the products & services further. , time series, and decision trees.
- Dorsey teaches analyzing data in the simplest manner possible.
#7 – Story Telling with Data
A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals
by Cole Nussbaumer
The book explains the perfect way to apply data visualization tools to be better understandable and informative and to create an eye-soothing story out of the boring raw data.
- Determines the best graphs to apply according to the situation.
- Direct your audience’s attention to the important parts of your presentation in the model.
- Apply various methods of data visualization and data designing.
#8 – Now You See It
Simple Visualisation Techniques for Quantitative Analysis
by Stephen Few
Stephen Few introduces a simple and productive way to explore and analyze quantitative data. The book teaches us to employ data analytics concepts with a practical approach. Stephen says while playing with data, you have to think with your eyes, producing various visualization techniques.
- Enhance your analytical reach by applying visualization tools.
- Learn core concepts of data visualization like correlation, multivariable analysis, etc
- Develop practical skills to gain an advantage in a competitive market.
#9 – Data Science for Business
What You Need to Know About Data Mining and Data-Analytic Thinking
by Foster Provost & Tom Fawcett
The all-in-one data analytical manuscript discusses everything you need about data mining, business analytics, and data visualization. It helps you construct your foundation as a data analyst and advances your skills to skyscraper heights.
- Learn fundamental and predictive modeling. Make better decisions.
- The book’s title can mislead anyone, but everyone can gain from the simplified teachings backed by many examples.
- Develop analytical techniques for gaining a competitive advantage in your company.
# 10 – Lean Analytics
Use Data to Build a Better Startup
by Alistair Croll & Benjamin Yoskovitz
As the title suggests, the book helps you to build a better start-up with the help of data analytics. However, the book has a lot more to teach than just start-ups. Learn to use data to take a business idea from a mere product to a big brand.
- Learn the six fundamental business models and related data analytics.
- It covers more than 30 real-life case studies and various examples.
- Includes interviews with successful startup entrepreneurs and investors.
Here is the guide to Data Analytics Books. Here, we provide the list of top Data Analytics books to read in 2023 and a sneak peek at what those books propose and takeaways. You may refer to the following books to learn more: –
- Best Data Science Books
- Best Business Analytics and Intelligence Books
- Best Money Books
- Best Business Books
- Best Project Management Books
AMAZON ASSOCIATE DISCLOSURE
WallStreetMojo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.