On 6th May, 2014, Chinese E-commerce heavyweight Alibaba filed its F-1 filing to go to public in the US in what maybe the mother of all Initial Public Offerings in the US history. Alibaba is a fairly unknown entity in the US and other regions, though its massive size is comparable or even bigger than Amazon or eBay.
You will find for the following in this Alibaba IPO Financial model –
- A Full Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Projections of Alibaba Group
- Debt, Working Capital, Shareholder’s Equity and other important schedules
- Discounted Cash Flows – FCFF, WACC
- Explore why Alibaba Group is a $191 billion company
- Tweak assumptions and customize the Financial model to suit your analysis